• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help with the Final Form.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

Ok, something I never thought I would need to do but I need to level up on my Final Form. How do I do that? I am trying to finish Jiminies Journal and I need to complete the things in Twilight Town. Pretty much all I have left is the Poster Duty. Its hard to do because I dont think I have High jump or Glide. So how do I get those or when in the game do I gain these abilities? It would be nice to have some help on this please and thank you. Also I need to know how I can get the other paradox battles into play. Ive only done like 1. And I dont know how to finish the Titan battle with 5000 points. Its impossible! I even defeated Sephiroth and now have the Fenrir Keyblade.
So...What should I do?

rowlageorge

to level up on final form you need to defeat lodsa nobodies, after you go up a few levels you will learn glide, the more you level up the more quicker you can glide

i.Organization

Well, this is what i do. I go to "Proof of existance" go to where you fought Luxord and fight the Nobodies there. Afterwards return to world map and re enter so your drive gauge will still be full. Just keep doing that. When your Form is at lvl 4. Go to twilight view and start fightning the nobodies there. When your drive is about to run out. Return to world map. I suggest you return when it hits 1, if you think you're far away from the save point. Just keep doing that. I lvled my final by doing that in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back