• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need Help With Screen Size Things!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok well im playing a game with my friends and I NEED to get the screen from full screen to a window on teh computer... but i cant figure it out! Im playing silk road, incase that helps...

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Ok well im playing a game with my friends and I NEED to get the screen from full screen to a window on teh computer... but i cant figure it out! Im playing silk road, incase that helps...

If it's a shortcut on the desktop it's relative easy.
(If it isn't, just create a shortcut on the desktop of the game's main *.exe file.)

At the end of the 'Target' line.
(The line that contains the exact location of the *.exe file..)
Put '-W' or try '-w' if the first doesn't work.

This tells windows that you wish to play the game in a 'Window' and windows SHOULD atleast try to do it.. but not all games will be able to do this.

This is the fastest/easiest way to run games in windows.

The upside is that as long as the '-w' is there, the game will ALWAYS run in a window, when launched from that shortcut.

(You can remove the '-w' to get it back to normal.)

Also:
The full 'target' will look like this:
Target: 'C:/gamename/gamename.exe' -W
Just so you know not to put the -W inside of the parathesis.. it won't work like that.

Hope it works. ^.^

~~Azurith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back