• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need Help Finding Certain Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikusbrother

Ok i almost all of the Keyblades except for A Crossing of Two and Fenrir and i dont know how to get them :cursing: can ne one help

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
A crossing of Two is an FM+ Keyblade, and I think you get it after defeating Roxas in the storyline battle (in you first visit to the World that Never Was)

Fenrir is won off of Sephiroth. After beating him, retunr to Hollow Bastion's marketplace, tell Cloud about it and than go back to Seph and talk to him. After the cutscene, Tifa gives it to you.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I do believe that Edge of Ultima is the one with the different colored sides. Am I correct ? I can't seem to remember which one it is.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Defeat Sephiorth and then TaDa theres the fenrir.

As for the other, it's only for FM.

Xsora5X

A crossing of Two is an FM+ Keyblade, and I think you get it after defeating Roxas in the storyline battle (in you first visit to the World that Never Was)

Fenrir is won off of Sephiroth. After beating him, retunr to Hollow Bastion's marketplace, tell Cloud about it and than go back to Seph and talk to him. After the cutscene, Tifa gives it to you.

yep thats all you do. just beat sephiroth and then talk to cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back