• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help beating xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Dont use cure
Hi potions are your friends
Use learn reaction command
Peter Pan when your goone die
Use reflect when he does his Dragon windy attack

Apollo

Silver Member
Peter Pan is really helpful, High potions, and do not use drive it is not worth it. Also fight careful, dodge and run when he is swinging his spears around. Also the learn command helps a lot if you save up a bunch of them and then use them all at once.

D

Deleted member 36435

Uh, Wisdom Form + High Potions.
Just level up your Wisdom as far as you can and just use it whenever ready. Use Thunder/ara/aga or just level up. :3

Edit// Also, the Ranged Shoot works wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokesora

stay away stock up on eithers and hi potoins and atack with spells but don't use cure and if that dosn't work go back and fight nobodies and heartsless to gain exspirence to deal more damge if you need more help just send me a mesedge.

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh yah also getting your drives up for the high jumps, faster run, and spin dodge can help.

road to oblivion

first use knocksmash
then if he goes into desperation mode use reflect and learn reaction
after that go into any form (wisdom is best)
use it up
if in dm use reflect and learn
then u have ur magic back (from wisdom) and use knocksmask again
then finish him of with thunder

P.S.
u can use peter pan
dont use cure, hi-potions or elixers
by each step if his not in dm omde make him ny attacking

big key point: never stop moving! you'll be dead once you stop lol

lots of hi-potions and elixirs, and use Cure only if you absolutely need to. save your magic.

attack as much as possible, and when Xaldin shoots that big laster cannon thingy at you avoid it as much as you can. also, your reaction command is very helpful in this battle. the jumps will def. slow him down for a little bit so you can cause some damage to him.

i remember in this battle Mickey came for me at least 6 times when i died lol if he comes dont bother attacking, use the reaction command to cure Sora as fully as possible.

D

Deleted member 36435

:unsure:
are you serious?
watch youtube or something:cursing:

Go get a life other then bothering people on the internet and spamming emoticons.
He needs help, that's what this section was created for.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Trust me on this one.
GET COMET.
It helps a lot. Probably the only reason Xaldin was beaten in my game. XD

And don't over use your magic. It will come in handy.
So gain up on potions and don't use cure.
Plus when he's going to shoot the lazer beam thing... go to whatever side he's going to shoot from. He'll miss you. :)

Xsora5X

when he jumps on his giant lance and shoots that big laser run to the gate and let it hit then when he comes down hit as soon as you can and use goofys knocksmash.

DarkSoldier85

When he starts shooting all of his spears at you at once, block then hit triangle as fast as you can. It should get you around 8 learn attacks.

TwilitWarrior

Blocking. Your best friend is the square button. With the introduction of the reaction command, the focus has often shifted away from plain defense in favor of a quick counter-attack. For attacks where Sora can't follow up, block and attack the old fashioned way. The biggest thing to do is to fight defensively, and not get careless.

T

Twilight_Thorn

i'd say go to all the other worlds first and THEN try and fight him. he should be cake after all that. XD

MrXIII

Do you still need help with this? If so, I recently wrote a slightly lengthy reply for someone needing help with beating Xaldin on expert mode, and I think that most of the information there might prove rather useful, even on non-expert mode. In any case, next time please post your question into the "Help needed" subsection of the KH2 forums; these questions are the reason why it exists.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Make sure you stock up on potions. You can use Cure freely. Make sure that you have at least Level 1 High Jump and/or Dash. If you use any Limit, make it Knocksmash, and get the Learn command in as many times as possible. Block is one of your best friends, along with Dash and High Jump. When he boards the Lance Dragon [My nickname for it, no stealing], you might be able to High Jump it, but Dash probably has a bigger chance. If he goes into Desperation Mode, use Dash or any other PoE [Plan of Escape] before he can get close enough to hit you, otherwise you'll get dragged into a combo. Second Chance also helps in case you do get dragged into a combo. And, of course, Wisdom Form works miracles. I wouldn't recommend summoning unless it's Chicken Little or Stitch. Peter Pan you can forget, since if you use Stitch he can instantly restore your magic once you use Cure, and Chicken Little restores your health every time you hit an enemy and will heal you if your HP is so low that you hear beeping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back