• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i mustve been smiling in my sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkleman168

last night i dreamed that my copy kh2 came early, and i was soooooo happy! i mustve been playin it non-stop! and then you know when you wake up and your still half-asleep? i still thought i had and turned on the playstation2. imagine my surprise when i realised the truth :( has this happened to anyone else?

The_Watcher

you know I had a dream silmiar about 6 months ago, I won a competition where I got to go to the secret S-E Island and play KH2 for a month to test it out (was kind of wierd though because all Org members had a wing (like sephiroth) and it was all in English.

BTW: I actually did have this dream.

BTW (2): I also had a dream exactly like yours but with Zelda Twilight Princess, got dissapointed when it wasn't in my GC the next day :(

skilled keyblada

oh yea i ahd a freaky one.
i was in a massive kh shopping centre ill explain.
i was in a massive shooping mall with heaps of... dont laugh tress and in the middle of the trees there was a park and a tv kh2 was on it played , i loved it (no sound though) and then i woke up....... with nothing but the eagerness of playing it again and still to this day im waiting *cries*

dejah

:|
i had one about a month ago.

i remember that i was pwning it and when i woke up i went WTF. xD

Roxas527

i had a dream once about me going into drive forms on myself, like i fused with my best friends to get brave and i launched all around a room cutting stuff witht the keyblades XD

Masterx1220

i had a dream too i was actually inside the kh2 game and then i saw sora and then he cut me in half thinking i was a heartless but really i was a african american. I was like noooooooooooooooo.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
huh,

i've had nightmares.

the dream you've had i've had like more than 5 times. My dreams are bad.

1. Like when i dreamed that this site said that kingdom hearts new release would be in March.1,2054.
2. or when i had the dream that i was at the store waiting for them to open the doors then when they did, everybody ran over me and the store ran outta copies.
3.Or my worst when i got the game i turned it on and a message can up saying:hahaha There is no kingdoms hearts 2!! YOU LOSER!!

Man that game needs to come out soon.

K

Kegluneq

You got a big imagination Tsukiusagimochi. :D
Last Kingdom Hearts dream I had was about 2 months ago, I met a new orginazation member named Xeth.

K

Kegluneq

Sure Tsu.
Anyway the release isnt far away and alot of us have been waiting for this moment for a couple years now, I'm sure we all have moments where we think something terribly wrong will happen but it won't. Just be patient. :)

Welshcake

seshomaru677 said:
Sure Tsu.
Anyway the release isnt far away and alot of us have been waiting for this moment for a couple years now, I'm sure we all have moments where we think something terribly wrong will happen but it won't. Just be patient. :)

Patient......PATIENT!?!?!........man, I live in Europe, (U.K) , and you're telling me to be patient. sure it's alright for you, youv'e got 9 days left, but for all I know, Kh2 will come out in the U.K in October!!!! (starts to cry quietly) :(
You are so lucky.

[-JF-]

Let,s hope for our 2 sakes(and every other European KH2-fanatic) that
that lame OPM2-magazine was wrong and KH2,ll come out only 2-3 months
after NA. Remember the comparison....between KH1,s release in America and Europe.

K

Kegluneq

Welshcake said:
Patient......PATIENT!?!?!........man, I live in Europe, (U.K) , and you're telling me to be patient. sure it's alright for you, youv'e got 9 days left, but for all I know, Kh2 will come out in the U.K in October!!!! (starts to cry quietly) :(
You are so lucky.
Oh and you arent? Think about it this way, atleast it is going to come out there.

Welshcake

[-JF-] said:
Let,s hope for our 2 sakes(and every other European KH2-fanatic) that
that lame OPM2-magazine was wrong and KH2,ll come out only 2-3 months
after NA. Remember the comparison....between KH1,s release in America and Europe.

But remember that KH2 is about as 4 times as long as KH1! that would take even longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back