• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who the glowing eye heartless is!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

surge said:
okay, i didnt finish CoM, so i didnt know riku killed riku replica, but we thought sora killed ansem, yet he is somehow alive, so maybe riku replica is still alive

Hey, Surge, I like your name.

It is still up for moot point whether or not the Replica Disappeared, or lived.
What confuses me is that the Revers/Rebirth mode is Chronologically confusing.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
the glowing eye heartless is no other than BHK this is because at the end of DEEP DIVE the unknown tells teh other unknown(BHK) he looks just like you..and sora is hovering over the water so now there is no secret of who the glowing eyed unknown is!!! :D

uh, yeah, first of all BHK is also referred as DWU (dual weilding uknown) and there has also been this rumor that the glowing eyed unknown is a heartless since it does have the heartless symbol on itself...you can see it light up when he comes out of the tree/cave like thing.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
Kingdom%20Hearts
this is riku it could be him

this picture is simply just fan-art and just a drawing of Riku...it's nothing offical from Square, and plus Riku is CLEARLY BFU.

Anit-Cloud

Holloween town with jack killing heartless
-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
the glowing eye heartless is no other than BHK this is because at the end of DEEP DIVE the unknown tells teh other unknown(BHK) he looks just like you..and sora is hovering over the water so now there is no secret of who the glowing eyed unknown is!!! :D
If he is BHK then how come when he comes out of the rock theres a heartless sign on his chest:D

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
woah woah riku and BHK ARE NOT THE GLOWING EYE UNKNOWN!!! When the glowing eye person comes out you see a heartless sign.....As far as i am concerned i know that Riku and BHK are not heartless

sorixed

Dattebayo!
the glowing eyed unknown isn't riku and riku wasnt blind by the kingdomhearts light if you did play com during the whole time he wasn't blind and didn't wear a blind fold kingdomhearts is actually darkness and riku was the blinfold unknown probably a new character unrevealed or because that movie WAS A CoNCEPT before com that was just a teaser sorry that's what i think but i may be wrong but riku isn't blind not trying to be mean riku doesn't have a glowing eye.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
well i don't belieave the blinded by light the one that makes sence is the sense of darkness riku has this is a famous quote in com "sora :i would save riku and kairi even if i was blindfolded" and now we see a blind folded riku.

Shawn15

Wow. You do not consider ALL the possibilities. I'm not gonna say that GEU isn't BHK but I seriously doubt it. For instance here is a way GEU could look like Sora, maybe he's Sora's dark half or something. But if BHK is any of the unknowns I would think he's the DWU. Oh also from now on on everything you post do a spell check so you at least seem a bit smarter than a monkey typing.

oblivion seeker

Okay, dude, that is one of the theorys that've been proven wrong for sooooooooooooooooooo long! Obviously you are a newb so I'll go easy on you, but stop going on and on about how the BHK is the GEU!!! HE ISN'T! End of discussion!

cursed keyblade

you have got to be kidding me.

1) GEU is another nothing more than a mere shell of sora of BHK
2) only Riku or BHK or Sora can hold a keyblade (!!!NO ONE ELSE!!!)
3)when the unknown on the rock says he looks just like you this is what leads me to believe that the GEU is a mere shell of Sora or is BHK

Shawn15

Sorry if it wasn't directed at me but that false theories thing had nothing to do with what I said and also more people than Riku, Sora and BHK can hold keyblade. What about King Mickey hmm? (!!!PROVED YOU WRONG!!!) Also just because a heartless symbol appeared on the stone before GEU appeared doesn't make him a heartless. My reason for thinking so is when you fight Riku in Hollow Bastion he gets new clothes and they have the Heartless symbol on the front and what's that?! Riku isn't a heartless you don't say. Hmm.

cursed keyblade

no, not just to you. its every one who posts this kind of thread on who they think they know who som1 is. its driving mr crazy becuz theres this kind of thread every other day just about.
Shawn15 said:
Sorry if it wasn't directed at me.
icon_yell.gif
gggrrrrromg i forgot about the King. yes the King does as well. but only one he has been able to hold. i think its not a keyblade, but somthin much more higher and much more grand than just a keyblade.
Shawn15 said:
but that false theories thing had nothing to do with what I said and also more people than Riku, Sora and BHK can hold keyblade. What about King Mickey hmm? (!!!PROVED YOU WRONG!!!).
ok the thing on the rock is not a heartless symbol, but it is a human. oh wow i know what the thing on the rock is, its an unknown. not a heartless symbol.
Shawn15 said:
Also just because a heartless symbol appeared on the stone before GEU appeared doesn't make him a heartless.
the reason why Riku had different clothes is becuz ansem took his body over while riku was traped in the darkness. he was not a heartless. and plus i didnt say riku was a heartless.
Shawn15 said:
My reason for thinking so is when you fight Riku in Hollow Bastion he gets new clothes and they have the Heartless symbol on the front and what's that?! Riku isn't a heartless you don't say. Hmm.

M

Moon

Ok first off, Riku Danger, learn how to spell. Second, The DWU is the BHK, we dont know(or atleast i dont) know who the GEU is. And you can just stop using the whole, "He looks just like you," thing because thats just not even relevent to the connection between GEU and the BHK, the DWU is the BHK end of disscusion.

and Cursekeyblade you forgot someone else who can wield a Keyblade....Mickey. Durr

cursed keyblade

ok look on the post i just made for this thread and you will see that infact i put it on there that i forgot. OMG the no0bs are taking over the forum world. SAVE US!!!!!!
Moon said:
and Cursekeyblade you forgot someone else who can wield a Keyblade....Mickey. Durr

M

Moon

cursed keyblade said:
ok look on the post i just made for this thread and you will see that infact i put it on there that i forgot. OMG the no0bs are taking over the forum world. SAVE US!!!!!!

Im a noob? look at my join date and then look at you joined date.

Good great grand wonderful...NO YELLING ON THE BUS.

Nuff said. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back