• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Know who the EM is!!!!(well sort of theiry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
OmniKBM said:
It's probubly Axel beacause my theiry is when the EM says: "Let me test you're strangth(sorry that I spelled it wrong)." Axel also says that in COM! Well the reason i put it in the KH2 section is beacause mabye since Axel plays such a big role in Kh2 he goes to BHK to tell him where Sora is and how strong SOra is! ANd also mabye in deep dive the unknown says to the other one "He looks just like u." and EM says somthing like that. O.K. it might not be Axel but i don't know if u don't belive me about the qoutes go to this page: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh=Videos and go to the unknown battle 1. Plz don't flame me! Tell me waht u think about my theory.

Sorry but I don't think that the Enigmatic Man is Axel. Axel is his own character and the same goes for Enigma. Enigma is a completely different character who doesn't show his face at all, which makes me believe that he's either disfigured or he looks like a evil creature.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
theres no way Axel is EM.... because axel almost got killed be Marluxia.... and it wouldn't look good if the leader of the Org got killed by a lower ranking member.... and Axel use fire and EM doesn't... Em has light sabers.... thats right light sabers and axel has rings or discs... and there body is build differently..... and now im tired..... so this theory has been proven wrong

Yanos_Darkspawn

The other side said:
Axel is NOT the EM.He was even talking to Axel in COM!!!Just after you come from Travese Town!!!:rolleyes:

EM doesnt appear at all in CoM. The one who stays hooded in traverse town is Marluxia, because we can see later that he retrieves his hood, and after all, its his plan to bring sora to catle oblivion

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
[Impressive. Now who said.."I see Yevon still keeps it's secrets."]

I think that was Paine. Not sure though. Still havent beaten that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back