• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Know who the EM is!!!!(well sort of theiry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniKBM

Probobly doing somthing Heavy Metal related
Website
www.freewebs.com
It's probubly Axel beacause my theiry is when the EM says: "Let me test you're strangth(sorry that I spelled it wrong)." Axel also says that in COM! Well the reason i put it in the KH2 section is beacause mabye since Axel plays such a big role in Kh2 he goes to BHK to tell him where Sora is and how strong SOra is! ANd also mabye in deep dive the unknown says to the other one "He looks just like u." and EM says somthing like that. O.K. it might not be Axel but i don't know if u don't belive me about the qoutes go to this page: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh=Videos and go to the unknown battle 1. Plz don't flame me! Tell me waht u think about my theory.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
OmniKBM said:
It's probubly Axel beacause my theiry is when the EM says: "Let me test you're strangth(sorry that I spelled it wrong)." Axel also says that in COM! Well the reason i put it in the KH2 section is beacause mabye since Axel plays such a big role in Kh2 he goes to BHK to tell him where Sora is and how strong SOra is! ANd also mabye in deep dive the unknown says to the other one "He looks just like u." and EM says somthing like that. O.K. it might not be Axel but i don't know if u don't belive me about the qoutes go to this page: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh=Videos and go to the unknown battle 1. Plz don't flame me! Tell me waht u think about my theory.

Axel is NOT the EM.He was even talking to Axel in COM!!!Just after you come from Travese Town!!!:rolleyes:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because of 5 words, you automaticallky assume that they are the same person?

Here OmniKBM, let me test your strength...

HOLY SHIITE, I MUST BE THE EM!!1!1!ONE11!

Bow to meeee!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Good, fool, now get me a cherry coke, for I am the Enigmatic Man-man-man (echo's on for eternity)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hellz yeah fool....

Now that we have established that Axel is not the EM, and that I am.....whats should we do?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Err....I thjink it's a completely new character.......or it's me....

I've had the japanese mafia following me a lot, so Nomura probably hired them to get good shots at what i look like so they can put me in the game...PWNAGE

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dude muffin... you can take a n00b to water but you can't make him drink lol

okay.... no he not that is just was weirdos from teh org say

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
"You can lead a Gullwing to water...but you cant make it drink."

Who said that?

oh and do you think the EM will fight Sora, BHK, DiZ or SoBrHaK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back