• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know which unknown is riku theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
welli was jus sittin gin my room looking at kh2 pics when sumthin cought my eye. i think i have figured out which unknown is rkiu. well i think most of us kinda knew which was riku but here a try.
this came about when i was staring at the unknwons on that one artwork..
unknowntheory1.jpg

the unknown on the right has the same stance as the one at the end of final mix..they both have a very powerful presence. then i noticed that the one on the right his shoe...it looks alot like rikus shoe form kh1.
unkownthreory2.bmp

her in picture 1 you can see his foot. then compare it to rikus [2] it has the same cartoonyness. another reson this is riku is cuz if you look at the othe runknwns shoes..none of em have that cartoony ness. they look more like pointy boots er have a round toe. like in pics 3 and 4. my computer is slow right now but i can tell you that all the unknowns form kh:com dodnt have these cartoony shoes either. and that is why i think that one is riku.
..now to figure out which one is riku in other pics/screen caps.... :D
enjoy!

Oathkeeper15

Riku was bound to be one of the unknowns on the cover and i think you are right to which one he is, he is also known and the blindfolded unknown and Nomura said that inASAS one of the unknowns was riku and there were only two (DWU and BFU) do its bound to be him...k thats my theory

Oathkeeper15

sora_123 said:
i had that same thought, and i also think that Kairi is the other unknown, the one to the left.
KAIRI IS NOT AN UNKNOWN SHE WILL NEVER BE AND HAS NEVER BEEN!!! she is on destiny islands and on the cover picture she is the red haired gurl in the white top and blue plaid skirt she is not an unknown and Nomura has confirmed that she IS NOT AN UNKNOWN!!

heartslayer101

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/kh2characters/blindfolded.shtm the only thing I could find to back me up

sora_123 said:
i had that same thought, and i also think that Kairi is the other unknown, the one to the left.

Wooooohooooo! I agree 97.34 with you Ive had thoughts about kairi:rolleyes: ....... anyway about the link in that pic (if you looked inside) theres the BFU and he is possibly Riku.
*edit* link didnt work soory

Last edited:

Mighty_Joe_Z

i think you are completely right mochacat244...he is a lot shorter than the other guys as well.......gee, i wonder which one is mickey :) ..................

cursed keyblade

hmmm, idk. the unknown on the building in deep dive is riku. i do think riku is one of the unknowns on the kh2 cover. i think riku is the one with his hands folded. i think the unknown with the very strong pressence is a mere shell of ansem or maybe axel. i dont think it could be xalden (spelling ). good thought though. can you give me more stuff that will change my mind???

adventchildkiori

sora_123 said:

omg... Im dying laughing so much right now that Im crying. Kairi is the red haired girl right next to the unknown mocha cat is talking about. lol that was priceless.

anyways, I really like this theory. At least you posted proof, usually people post theorys with no proof, they are just expecting us to know what they are talking about...

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Actually, I think this could be true, apart from the fact that:

A: in Deep Dive BHK is about the same size as Riku, but if your theory is true, he must have either grown a lot, or either is on stilts. ^_^

and to back you up, heres a shot of Riku's Unknown shoes in CoM. heheh.
kingriku-31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back