• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know where the secret ending takes place!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I recorded ihe ending last night and noticed that the area where the Knights are is the crossroads. (where riku saw DiZ in CoM) The hundreds of keyblades are where the grass used to be.

soralvl99

dude wow!.good job!.that could make alot of sense.like 3 warriors coming from those 3 roads.light darkness and both.and now there is a 4th road!.wow this is so awesome.awesome find!

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
soralvl99 said:
dude wow!.good job!.that could make alot of sense.like 3 warriors coming from those 3 roads.light darkness and both.and now there is a 4th road!.wow this is so awesome.awesome find!

i wouldnt get your hopes up while i do aggree each road leads to either L,D,T i dont think thats where riku and diz met

chosen destiny

the road to light. the road to dawn. thw road to darkness. the vid does look like the cross roads in Com, but dont have your hopes all built up.

Trimmblade

That is quite an interesting theory, but I think personally that at this point anything goes. I wouldn't build your hopes up and get too excited about this. It could just be a coincidence.

Last edited:

Br0k3n Riku

i doubt that it's a coincidence, most likely he is right, it sounds like it could be very important to those characters, although it may not be the exact spot from CoM it could still symbolize the same thing.

Raynax

it prob symolizes the same thing, but if I remember correctly in CoM wasn't the area around the crossroads hilly?

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
ok what i think is that it symbolizes the new enemys symbol....if you have a the guide go tot he ebstiary section or the character section or w/e its called and look at all the disney characters and villains and unrelated characters and they have the cross symbol next to them i just notic ed that a while back omg!!! what if im on to something and i dont know it yet *gasp*

A

AlienStitch

thats really clever I like the way soralvl99 said that the paths are light and darkness and both but i doubt that is true.

Br0k3n Riku

I dont mean to be rude, but it's not like we can search through thousands of topics before we post something, nothing would ever be posted!

BladerUnknown

It might kind of make sense. I mean if you look at the colour of each Knight's armor. One is gold, maybe indicating light. One is purple maybe indicating darkness? Idk, just an idea.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No, they are on a different world. The roads represent each world. They each walk a specific path that takes them to the Keyblade they are to wield. It's just a symbol for their path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back