• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know this has probably been asked before.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerruss

Awards
If the only reason Kairi has a nobody is because she was in Sora's body when he became a heartless.
We all know that Kairi's nobody wasn't made from her real body, since it was always accounted for.(pretty much)
But since Kairi got a nobody when sora created roxas, wouldn't that almost make her nobody a second nobody from Sora based off of Kairi's heart?

If the only reason Kairi has a nobody is because she was in Sora's body when he became a heartless.
We all know that Kairi's nobody wasn't made from her real body, since it was always accounted for.(pretty much)
But since Kairi got a nobody when sora created roxas, wouldn't that almost make her nobody a second nobody from Sora based off of Kairi's heart?

xion

Muse

you look atrocious

Yeah, almost. Namine being born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body makes her have a connection to both of them, which is why she can control Sora's memories and those close to him.

Uh...

then i don't know. my previous post makes the most sense to me.

Wait, how? o_o;; They were talking about Namine being born. How does Xion come into this?

Yeah, almost. Namine being born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body makes her have a connection to both of them, which is why she can control Sora's memories and those close to him.

ok, that makes more sense.

Veddix

Hmmmm? Ok here's a theory maybe when Kairi's heart was released it rentered to her body but because it was released it created a Nobody and Kairi being a princess had no darkness at all within her so she didn't go through the same change as Sora.

Plus I don't think the Nobody concept was around at the time.

yea, her heart went straight back to her body, so i'm not even positive if that created a nobody or not.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Here is what happened.

Sora used the Heart Unlocker on himself with both his and Kairi's heart inside of him. Sora's heart left and became the Shadow and eventually the humanoid version of his heart. Meanwhile, his body and soul became Roxas. Kairi's heart went back to her body, and because it left a body that way, whatever scraps were left from the creation Roxas became Namine.

Evne though Namine's creation was because of Kairi's heart, she is almost more Sora's Nobody due to everything else being parts of Sora, aside from memories of Kairi maybe, making Namine female and physical similar to her.

Tigerruss

Awards
Here is what happened.

Sora used the Heart Unlocker on himself with both his and Kairi's heart inside of him. Sora's heart left and became the Shadow and eventually the humanoid version of his heart. Meanwhile, his body and soul became Roxas. Kairi's heart went back to her body, and because it left a body that way, whatever scraps were left from the creation Roxas became Namine.

Evne though Namine's creation was because of Kairi's heart, she is almost more Sora's Nobody due to everything else being parts of Sora, aside from memories of Kairi maybe, making Namine female and physical similar to her.

That is what I was thinking, but namine combined with kairi, even though namine is also part of sora.
So even near the end of KHII Sora isn't a complete being.
But then again I don't think disney would be to happy if sora combined with namine.

Ars Arscanum

then i don't know. my previous post makes the most sense to me.

It doesn't matter what makes sense. Who Xion is is already official.

The only nobody of Kairi's is the one created when Kairi's heart was freed for Sora's body and he became a heartless. When she originally lost her heart, she couldn't form a nobody because she is a princess of heart. She can't fade into darkness because she has no darkness.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

No, because a Heartless needs to be involved in order to make a Nobody. There was no Darkness in Kairi's Heart when she first lost it, therefore she couldn't produce a Heartless or a Nobody.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
∞;4237919 said:
No, because a Heartless needs to be involved in order to make a Nobody. There was no Darkness in Kairi's Heart when she first lost it, therefore she couldn't produce a Heartless or a Nobody.

This statement proves that all those fanfictions where Kairi hooks up with Riku/Sora/Ansem/Herfather/Donald/Goofy/Mickey/Cloud/Jesus/Tidus are all wrong, seeing as how she has no darkness in her heart. And is therefore a virgin.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This statement proves that all those fanfictions where Kairi hooks up with Riku/Sora/Ansem/Herfather/Donald/Goofy/Mickey/Cloud/Jesus/Tidus are all wrong, seeing as how she has no darkness in her heart. And is therefore a virgin.

She's got no Darkness. She doesn't have to be a virgin though. Disney'd probably keep her as such, she could still have sex with the utmost feelings of love and honesty and still have no Darkness.

Veddix

Ok,I don't know whether or not this forum has taken a wrong turn or somewhat good turn with the previous 2 posts ,but I think the idea is right about what some of us are saying that Kairi being a princess shouldn't have a nobody being one with no darkness in general.
The fact stands that she has one though so the only explaination is that she got some darkness from Sora since he's not 100% darkness free[many are not:)] while her heart was in him which explains why she didn't go through the same change as Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back