• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i know im 12 (and a noob) but please respond.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep Dive Story..

The guy with two keyblades is BHK (obviously) and then heartless came so he fought them
he ran up to the top of the tower to pass the oblivion to Riku.. Then BHK takes out the kingdom key ( inversed ) and throws it to king mickey which is on the top of the building?

G-E-T IT?

enygma

sora didn't have to seal all the keyblades. if you all also remember it takes a person with a dark heart or intentions. or something dark to draw the heartless to the world. and i would assume they mean someone very dark or someone who embraces the dark. why would sora need to seal a keyhole if there's no heartless on the world.

keeperoftwilight

woot im back..been weeks...i almost had KH withdrwls (damn my bad spelling)...err yes *caugh*like i was saying it wasnt soras mission (at least not his main mission)...o and regaurding an earlier comment...have i been promoted from n00b yet :p

Heero

kh_icephantom92 said:
I posted this late last night so i thought id post it again.

in kh1 sora set out to seal the keyhole to each world, but he only locked like 7 or 8 and there are tons of worlds. so i think the keyblade chose another weilder (naemly BHK) to speed up the process.

I believe this, there are four keybladers, past, light, dark, and twilight right now. These keyblader all cover a certain amount of worlds and in different times and spaces. So BHK probably isnt out to help Sora but ends up helping him in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back