• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i know im 12 (and a noob) but please respond.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_icephantom92

I posted this late last night so i thought id post it again.

in kh1 sora set out to seal the keyhole to each world, but he only locked like 7 or 8 and there are tons of worlds. so i think the keyblade chose another weilder (naemly BHK) to speed up the process.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dudes ur all n00bs

nomura said that there are count less keyblade heros lol

what n00bs lol

( take that muffin man i pwn3d 4 n00bs in 3 seconds)

TTBK2

Awards
Newb and n00b have become so mixed in definition, I don't know if I should correct pwned to the max or leave it alone. And you can't count the word less smartass. Did you look at what you wrote? "Nomura said that there are count less keyblade heros" Ok, now correct me if that's wrong, but what in that sentence says anything is wrong in his theory? And besides, you said hero. The term is weilder and the fact that BHK is already a weilder kinda says something. You probably meant master, but that still makes no sense. And none of you said how his theory is wrong. Come on.

M

MegaFlare

Leave them alone, pwn3d.

As for posting again, we don't need double topics. Please don't do it again :\

Justified1217

ok TTBK2 here is why i *PERSONALLY* think he's wrong, becuase in his theory he said "so i think the keyblade chose another weilder (naemly BHK) to speed up the process." well...maybe im the only one who can see this but im pretty sure thats sora holding the keyblade in all those pics and trailors (looks around for someone to agree with him) so how could the keyblade go to someone else to speed up the process if it is still in sora's hand, and plus i don't think sora is requierd to seal every keyhole on everysingle world bcuz as it states in KH there are as many worlds as there are stars in the sky...now i think that would take a very long long time to seal all those keyholes...i think the only REAL thing sora is Destined to do is find the door to the light. so thats what i think, can i get an Amen?

TTBK2

Awards
....Ok, none of that "lost relative" crap thank you. They are connected, but not like that. And like surf said, it's not impossible, actually if I were to change "keyblade" to "keyblades" it would be sensible.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
PaupuGirl said:
Like, Namine to Kiari, and DiZ to Ansem. And the Neo heartless? I think they might be shells of the heartless.

Namine isn't Kairi's shell.
You're right about DiZ being Ansem's though.

Neo Heartless?? You mean the Nobodies? THe Dusk? You are WAYY off. The heartless don't have shells. I believe that the Nobodies/Dusk were created from the shells of whom their hearts have been devoured by the darkness. They are also not heartless, since they have no hearts I suppose, since when Sora's destroy's one, all that comes out are MP bubbles and Drive Orbs.

TTBK2

Awards
The term is Neo Shadow! Not NEO or since apparently capitals is too confusing N.E.O. Shadow. The Neo of Neo Shadow stands for "new". Damn, and we just put up that Kingdom Hearts Dictionary too. My god.

TTBK2

Awards
door_to_the_ligh said:
doesnt the NEO stand for Non Existing One(s)???

I'm sorry to say it, but you're slow. I made myself perfectly clear. Here, I'll do an abbreviation of what I said since you don't understand full sentences:

Neo:stands for "new"
NEO or N.E.O.(for those who still don't understand why it's in capitals):Non-Existant One(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back