• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Just Realized Something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Sry i forgot to post this with my last one but i would like 2 see Steamboat Willie and The Lion King in the game.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
I really hope that the little mermaid does not return because i thought that was a pretty boring world. i also dont want Pooh or Monstro to return either and it would be nice if they made Neverland a better world than a pirate ship and a clock tower.i liked tarzan and wonderland. Im not sure if traverse town is returning because it was posted saying that the disney worlds were returning so traverse town will probably or probably not be returning( probably not because of twilight town, im thinking that twilight town is the replacement for traverse town). and we all no that the Colloseum and Halloween town are returning. And Agrabah too.
yeah because there was an old interview of tetsuya nomura saying something like traverse town is replaced by twilight town which i belieave for one reason since the finalfantasy characters live in hollowbastion you don't have a purpose going there now that i think of it remember they didn't finish the trial in wonderland and she was missing but since sora beat ansem she came back to the world and in the movie woderland i also think alise might have been a princess because at the begginning you see in the background a castle and she dreams of wonderland i don't know but that's what i think.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
hey here's a question they said sword and the stone can't be in kh2 because you see merlin in disney castle i say so he can travel to his world he was in kh in traverse town on purpose sent by king mickey and now he's in disney castle?

Last edited:

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

So we might have a chance to play BLACK CAULDRON! The moive is ok but i think it just be a perfect world. When the horned king someones dead warriors it could be zombie heartless(Just an idea)

adventchildkiori

sorixed said:
i fixed it now.

thats better, thanks.

Well Noruma said he chooses what worlds to be in the game by categories (his examples: water, forest, modern world). I dont know which category Black Cauldron would be under..... In my opinion I dont think it would really fit in into the game.

S

Sora2005KH2

I think Kingdom Hearts was a real good hit, I speak for myself .I hope they include lots of new moves characters,worlds,moves,keyblades,villains and most of all better graphics. :D

Last edited:

anyone but me

i don't think we are going to see better graphics, for any final fantasy players: the jump from X to X-2, graphics were exactly the same.. and 12 looks like it too...

Blackblood

I would like add something about Lion King, In that magazine picture of the upcoming Playstation Magizine, that Noruma wanted to put Lion King in KH, but for some reason, wasn't allowed. He also likes lions, and that Simba is his favorite Disney character. So I personally think that Lion King WILL be in KH2

New_Hearts

don't sora, riku & kairi all come from Twilight Town tho? why not just join Twighlight Town with Destiny Islands? they did that for Agrabah (town and cave entrances), Hollow Bastion (inside the castle, at the falls, and in the castle basement), Traverse Town (the Town's three levels & the Winnie the Pooh world/book). i understand why they wouldn't bring back traverse town because (as someone has said,) it's served it's purpose. I'd like it to be joined jus for the pointless fun of rowing from the Town to the Island:p lol

btw, if you read KH manga, you'd see that riku is on his balcony & the Island is across the water that they row through everyday (if anyone was wondering why i want DI & TT together)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
anyone but me said:
i don't think we are going to see better graphics, for any final fantasy players: the jump from X to X-2, graphics were exactly the same.. and 12 looks like it too...
there was a report that the facial expressions are better than the other final fantasy games.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
New_Hearts said:
don't sora, riku & kairi all come from Twilight Town tho? why not just join Twighlight Town with Destiny Islands? they did that for Agrabah (town and cave entrances), Hollow Bastion (inside the castle, at the falls, and in the castle basement), Traverse Town (the Town's three levels & the Winnie the Pooh world/book). i understand why they wouldn't bring back traverse town because (as someone has said,) it's served it's purpose. I'd like it to be joined jus for the pointless fun of rowing from the Town to the Island:p lol

btw, if you read KH manga, you'd see that riku is on his balcony & the Island is across the water that they row through everyday (if anyone was wondering why i want DI & TT together)
where did you get the idea twilight town is where kairi,sora, and riku lived and since you read the manga showed you they live at destiny islands but on another island besides a town and island doesn't mix if they had people on the island why do they live there if they can live in a town? :confused:

New_Hearts

in the manga, you see riku on his balcony and you can see the silhouette of DI. then he says, "the door has opened..." and ofcourse every1 recognizes that line from the game. (the link to the pic: http://www.khinsider.com/khmanga/chap1/017.jpg ). and then, in the first trailer for KH2, we saw a girl in a blue school uniform (kairi) to which, the screen zooms passed and goes across teh water to show us DI. in a later trailer, we see kairi again. she stares out to the horizon and selphie asks her "what's wrong?" or something like that. and the trailer then shows that kairi was looking out to DI. So... the only world i can think of that we'd find kairi is Twighlight Town. Besides, it's been rumoured before that Kairi is in Twighlight town because then we see (after the scene of kairi) the clock tower from twighlight town. lol, this explanation is so long that i'm forgetting where i'm goin with this... o, they never lived on DI, they used to row there everyday (as said in KH1). So, they obviously lived somewhere ohter than DI, in a proper town... Twightlight Town.

(not to rude but,) incase you're still confused, no one EVER lived on Destiny Islands. Kairi, Riku, Sora, Selphie, Wakka and Tidus all used to row there from thier town to play together.

IM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING IT SO LONG, but i hope that answers your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back