• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just dicovered something ! OMG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Nomura and the crew must have had the dusk and dawn stuff planned way ahead !
In the hotel in second disctrict. There are two paintings, each in each end of the hall. One on the far left, one on the far right. The one is dusk, and the other is dawn, and if you examine the one to the left first, then go directly to the other one and examine the right one, then from behind the curtains a voice says "paintings are great" I dont know what more to do but I bet theres more to it

S

Skyrider

My, if you were a detechtive, you would be one of the best

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I checked those paintings many times in the past few years. I don't think there is anything special about them. Then again, I could be wrong. I never understood why that guy behind the curtain said that paintings were great everytime I looked at both paintings.

KeybladeShadow88

hmmm, you know I have tried that once before but it didn't give me anything so I never gave it a second thought, huh, nice eye man, I'm impressed

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
That's not new, I've heard it many times before. New would be finding out what (if there is one) the message behind what the guy was saying meant.

And as Ultima said, they had plains for a sequel incase it was going to be big like they thought.

D

Dark Heart

it doesn't really get wat u said up there, but i get wat u mean. they probably did have this stuff planned out in case it was BIG, and it was, now those little B@#%$ are making us wait for the second one. Those monsters...............

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
thanks for the compliments people, what i do think is that even if they did not plan a sequel at start, they did have the complete story ahead of them and follow up ideas

«ÇåL»

Ok I just figured this out today, first of you need to make sure you kill all enemies in the main hall of the Hotel and the green room. Once this is done go Examine the dusk picture first then the dawn picture next. Once you do this the guy behind the window will say "paintings are great" once he has said that...hit the bell on the counter three times...then he will say something like "if you are staying the night, try hittitng the clock." Now go into the green room and there should be a clock above the door that leads into the red room. Hit that clock by jumping on the box next to it....when you hit the first time it will make a chime, a small one... so hit it three times and it make a bigger chime...once you do that...hit a bit more until it makes another big chime...then behind you on the table in the green room a treasure chest should appear with a "Mythril" in it. Well there you go..LoL.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
<.< wow, the pictures show a time of day and they are Dawn and Dusk.

That's not really special. It's not like it shows an actual Dusk.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
thanks, everything works, but I dont get no chest? :( i've hit it a bunch of times already, and i hear the "opened chest" sound, but i dont see anything

C

CEDELAS

Hey If U Check In 3rd District Near The Door That Leads To The First District There Is Like A Map With Moons And Suns And Stuff It Could Mean Somthin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back