• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I HAVE RETURNED!!! (I used to be A.J.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
EEEEEE! 8D A.J-KUN *GLOMP* YOU'RE BACK X3

If there are n00bs who are mean to choo, I SHALL KICK THEM. >:O That, and Dark Knight. o-o;; CAN I HELP SHOOT HIM TOO? D8 PWEEEEEEASE?

Annnnnnyways, welcome back, nii-san! :3 *gives 'Welcome Back' cookie*

Rena, gain some maturity, please.

Anyway, welcome back A.J., I'll let myself remain as an enigma. Anyway, Zets, don't go too hard.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Now now children. >_>

Let's not start the spammage and flaming across the boards, there's enough conflict and dispute with all the egos pooling about this place, let's not fashion new ones, eh? XP

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Yeah, can't everyone just get along? C'mon people, this is why I left the first time around.

It's not right to treat anyone badly.

Seriously, if you don't have anything nice or civil to say to me, I don't wanna hear from you.

Stress ain't a good thing for me right now, as I have a currently growing list of medical issues which is hard to keep stable without having to deal with mean, nasty people.

I seriously don't see why you people take the time to put others down.

You all know who you are that I'm talking about. Keep your negative comments to yourselves.

Anyway, thanks Rhythm, Endless Devoid, and Breakdown---By the way, is that name by chance done after the transformer, Breakdown? :3

Back