• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have proof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2ofamerica

Okay this is my first Therd so be easy.My source is square enix's web site. The KH 2 released has not been decided here is my proof
Game Release Dates​

Please be aware that game titles and release dates are subject to change. Release dates reflect the approximate game release in the U.S. The price listed is the suggested retail price.

Game TitleRelease DatePriceFormat

DRAGON QUEST VIII TBD TBD PlayStation 2
KINGDOM HEARTS II TBD TBD PlayStation 2
FINAL FANTASY XII TBD TBD PlayStation 2
FINAL FANTASY VII Advent Children TBD TBD DVD MUSASHI SAMURAI LEGEND Spring 2005 TBD PlayStation 2
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST 01/18/05 $39.99 PlayStation 2
KINGDOM HEARTS Chain of Memories 12/07/04 $34.99 Game Boy Advance
FINAL FANTASY XI Chains of Promathia (expansion) 09/21/04 $29.99 PlayStation 2 & Windows PCSTAR OCEAN Til the End of Time 08/31/04 $49.99 PlayStation 2
FRONT MISSION 4 06/15/04 $49.99 PlayStation 2
FINAL FANTASY XI (w/HDD)03/23/04 $99.99 PlayStation 2
Drakengard03/02/04 $39.99 PlayStation 2
FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles 02/09/43$49.99 NINTENDO GAMECUBE
Sword of Mana 12/01/03 $29.99 Game Boy Advance
Kingdom Hearts 09/17/02 $19.99 PlayStation 2
:cool:

Last edited:
A

Audo

We know it hasn't been decieded. They will most likely change that once they release a release date or a aprroximate release date (Fall, Winter etc.)

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh come on, go easy on him: He's a NooB, so its expected that this happens. At least he again confirmed something, since everyone's been saying it'll be released in Winter 2005 and no one knows yet.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I'll go easy but what the hell was the point of this (yes that was easy). We know they haven't decided. You pretty much have prooof of nothing. Why would you need to prove that there is no release day yet? ~_~ ~_~ ~_~

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
twilightdarkness said:
you guys do know that there is a Squre Enix meeting this week and Kingdom Hearts release date MIGHT be annonced i said might
Yes, I know there's a meeting.

But the info will most likely be about FFXII. We've waited so long for some info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back