• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question to ask all you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which would you do first?

• Play game first, then read strategy guide

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • read strategy guide, then play KH2

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AForgottenMemory

Neither, i don't waste money on strategy guides. I prefer to play through relying on my own instincts. Besides, anything in the guides you can find for free just on the net!

But if i did, i'd play the game through to the end and use the guide for the second time through so i could collect all the extra stuff i missed.

OrodrethC

I'd rather play through the game figuring as much out as I can on my own, then after beating the game I'd go back and use a strategy guide/gameshark codes, but not until I am done.

Yevon

TwilightBlade370 said:
i've been waiting 4ever for this game...as soon as i get it i'm gonna throw it in the ps2 and play it until i have to use the guide :D

same here, my head has been exploding because of it taking soo long!
i think that good things come all at once but great things take time!!

Ax3L

Website
sohnegraphics.forumsplace.com
BHSora177 said:
When you buy KH2 and the strategy guide, would you read the strategy guide first or play KH2 then read the strategy guide?

Why in the world would you read the strategy guide first???? If I was supposedly stuck at some part, then I would look in the guide, but reading it before even playing the game, thats just wack. IT RUINS THE FUN OUTA THE GAME IF U DO THAT!

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i got pressured into buyin the guide when i reserved it the other day......actually i just caved really easily but....im not going to use it until i actually beat the game then get all the secrets and whatnot from the book......if there are any.

anand

well, sora is thinking *whoa, that leaf is like red, whoh..whoh...ACK!!! who the f is touching me, ohhh, kiari,ohhh, whoh, that leaf is like red, whoh

somebody111

Im Gunna probly do each world without the guide then when i think im almost done ill look to see if there is any items i can get, what i usally do ^^ Cause i suck at finding items lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back