• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a problem trying to finish the entire journal..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
For anyone who beat the entire journal, please tell me how to get a score of 1,300 in the The Paradox Battles:The Cerberus Cup. Also where do you go to finish the recipes? Thanx!!! :)

thunderxgeo

There really frustrating but basically you just have to keep going and with enough practice you will get there

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
To finish the Cerberus Cup, I suggest equippin one of your drive forms with the Wishing Lamp. Also equip Jackpot on Sora and Draw, as well as a draw ring. When you defeat an opponent, more orbs will fall and draw allows you to absorb them quickly.

To unlock some recipes, apply serenity materials to ones you have already synthesized. For example, applying a serenity crystal to Save the Queen unlocks Save the Queen+.

New recipes are also unlocked once the moogle reaches a certain level. So if you're moogles already level 9, all the recipes you haven't unlocked, will be unlocked by synthesizing recipes with Serenity materials.

Also, I'm not quite sure about this, but more recipes are unlocked when you complete a certain synthesis goal (collect 100 of this, 100 of that etc.)

Chaos_Sora

for cerberus cup, have the abilaties, jackpot, negative combo and draw and equip the whishing lamp and fenrir as master. Turn to master and attack imediately. Because of the neg. combo ability you will do that big whirlwind thingy which gathers all the enemies together giving you a big combo score and lotsa orbs.

for the recipes you find them through out your adventure, i can only remember ultima recipe (twilight town mansion- basement hall). Free development you get a second group when you get 20 types of material, then when your moogle is at level 8 you get to synthesize mythril materials.

yen sid's tower and TWTNW have most of the materials (dense and twilight materials) for the recipes

Twilight_Dancer

you can get the queens recipe in the starry hill in Winnie the pooh. And the moon recipe is in a chest in a little alcove in the area inbetween the postern and the little area right efore the demyx area.

( yes, I know that sounded really confusing. ) oh, and that is in radiant garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back