• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a confusion about 358/2 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

solfan

hello :D this is my first post thingy so sorry if i do anything wrong =[
anyways
i though 358/2 days was set AFTER chain of memories if it is how comes eveyone in Organization XIII is still alive? alot died in CoM
some people i ask say its set bofor CoM but CoM started directly where KH1 left off at right? and if its set at the same time as CoM then Riku shouldnt be in 358/2 days

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
anyways
i though 358/2 days was set AFTER chain of memories if it is how comes eveyone in Organization XIII is still alive? alot died in CoM
some people i ask say its set bofor CoM but CoM started directly where KH1 left off at right? and if its set at the same time as CoM then Riku shouldnt be in 358/2 days

It takes place immidiately after Sora stabs himself in kh1 and continues while Sora searches for Castle Oblivion. The cutscene at the end of KH1 with Sora, Donald and Goofy chasing Pluto takes over a LONG period of time. They didn't just find the castle in one day. So while Sora searched for the castle, the whole 358/2 Days story was in effect.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
anyways
No it starts before COM and goes through its timeline all the way after it and to the day before KH2 starts.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
From end of Kh1 to the deep dive video. Deep dive is just before KH2. There are videos of further down the story but we only play up to deep dive.

vveenn

it started right after sora was turned into a heartless and continued through all the way up to kh 2

yuseixx

it begins un the end of CoM and finish in kh II it is only relating what was roxas doing in the org

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because it takes place just before, during, after Chain of Memories, up to just before the beginning of KH2. Events happen simultaneously, but Organization members can be used at any time in co-operative play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back