• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate you Xenmas!!! I HATE YOU!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
THE_UNKNOWNS said:
HURRAY FOR FUZZY!!! now u can help other ppl that get the same problem all of us did.

Aye,Aye I feel wonderful so I,ll be proud to share everyone the secret on how to beat him.

Basically, the battle will start out with Xenmas gaining the upperhand adn tossing you into the air.When that happens you,ll be forced to fight in mid air,and try and lower his hp bar a little.Also while in mid air you,ll able to reversal while fighting him,however you don't want to spent too much time in the air because he moves quicker then Sora and Riku will end the battle quickly that way,so it's best to fall to the ground.

Keep attacking Xenmas alot and keep on hacking through him.While attacking him,Xenmas will then attack you with beams of light and darkness and when that happens the reaction command will appear you,ll be able to dodge easily.After Xenmas has 3 bars left he,ll then a circle of lasers around you and It,ll become difficult to dodge,since you can't really dodge.The only way to take care of this attack is block.Angered,by this Xenmas will attack Sora and trap him with a ball of electricity like the emperor from Star wars.

You,ll then take control of Riku and have only three moves attack, jump and Dark aura.Xenmas will then send a clone towards you who will constantly send a wall of energy in front of your which will kill you If you don't backup.As soon as you see the clone coming towards you,you,ll want fire Dara Aura at him at least 4 times towards him,and run and repeat it every 3 meters.Once you get close to the real Xenmas the reaction command will say "Save Sora" and press Triangle and rescue Sora as soon as possible.

Once you,ve rescued Sora restore your hp as soon as possible.Xenmas will then toss Sora once again,into the air and you,ll want to get in a few strikes then descend to the ground.Once you reach the ground unleash as many attacks as you possibly can until Xenmas is on his last bar of health.Once he is then he,ll launch an incredible attack and send billions of laser beams your way.On the reaction command press triangle for Riku to block and X for Sora to block.Keep on pressing them simataneously as long as you possibly can.Once the attack is over,Xenmas will be exausted you,ll have the option of using a powerful limit break move or attack Xenmas.

Now,go forth and kick ass!

Last edited:

Oracle

I was at level 46 and got past the laser thing only making Riku block xDI didn't realize I had to hit x to make Sora block xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back