• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i had the craziest idea unversed are the basis for nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
well i had a crazy idea but nomura has get us used to those really unexpected ideas.
i believe that unversed that are the beings who are not versed well into reality are the basis of what became later a nobody.
i believe Ventus is an unversed thats why he wanted to be erased so somebody stored his soul or whatever into soras body. All the other unbirths were stored to human bodies too. Then if this body became a heartless the unversed that was stored inside becomes a nobody.Thats why there are no unversed in kh1,kh2 and there are no nobodies in kh Birth by sleep (heartless were made some time before kh1 and after kh birth by sleep)
it fits somehow :)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The Unversed are the basis for both the heartless and nobodies, not just one way around. The idea of Ventus being one is nothing new but wouldn't make much sense IMO. Also you have to take into account that heartless and nobodies did not exist prior to BBS, so Ven turning into or becoming one of them is impossible. You have to read up on the creation of beings btw; your assumption is a bit mixed up.

kostas

Awards
i didnt say he bacame one i said he was stored in soras body . when sora became a heartless he was made a nobody.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh, guess I read that a little too fast. Though, I'm not sure how him being an unversed himself would work. They're said to be born of negative emotions; not much more to run on. Then again, emotions stem from memories so it's somewhat plausible to think that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i didnt say he bacame one i said he was stored in soras body . when sora became a heartless he was made a nobody.

maybe if you can explain what unverse are, then that would make it easier for us to understand

kostas

Awards
i have written that uversed are the beings that are not versed well into reality (i have read that somewhere) so it is not weird that they stored them in human bodies to become stable or something

Allister Rose

French Lover
i have written that uversed are the beings that are not versed well into reality (i have read that somewhere) so it is not weird that they stored them in human bodies to become stable or something

explain to us what is "versed" there are many definitions to that word

kostas

Awards
maybe that they have not a real connection with reality or reality cannot accept them (and that also reminds a nobody)

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe that they have not a real connection with reality or reality cannot accept them (and that also reminds a nobody)

well the heartless have similar meanings aswell, anyways....i was trying to ask you what an unverse is exactly, as in what it's made of and how it could lead it to become nobody

kostas

Awards
well its just a theory.do you remember the days of kh1 ? who would expect what would happen in kh2 ?and then kh2 came out and we were like who could have guessed whats going on ? it was bizarre what was going on with the nobodies and how they were made.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well its just a theory.do you remember the days of kh1 ? who would expect what would happen in kh2 ?and then kh2 came out and we were like who could have guessed whats going on ? it was bizarre what was going on with the nobodies and how they were made.

Sigh...you really are avoiding my question, but it's fine. i'll just assume you didnt think that far ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back