• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got a PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

damaster129

i am your ps3 guy! i actually have 2. cod4 is a MUST HAVE. perfect game. i am also into unreal tournament. haze is coming out jan 15. those 3 are the absolute best ones out now, but i also am in love with rac future tools( i suggest renting all adventure games) uncharted , and dont get resisitance. cod4 blows it out of the water.

also warhawk gets old very quick. i dont suggest buying it. honestly. cod4 and unreal tourney 3 owns it, terribly.

D

Deleted member 36435

i am your ps3 guy! i actually have 2. cod4 is a MUST HAVE. perfect game. i am also into unreal tournament. haze is coming out jan 15. those 3 are the absolute best ones out now, but i also am in love with rac future tools( i suggest renting all adventure games) uncharted , and dont get resisitance. cod4 blows it out of the water.

also warhawk gets old very quick. i dont suggest buying it. honestly. cod4 and unreal tourney 3 owns it, terribly.
How does you having two PS3's make you master at what to buy?
Warhawk does not get old quickly. If your bad at it maybe or do the same matches over and over and if you think Ratchet and Clank doesn't get old but Warhawk does, there is something wrong with that.
E.G. Whenever you play you join a CTF match.
Thats boring.
Also, you say HAZE is coming January 15th then you say its one of the three that are out now. That makes no sense. You have also forgotten about Resistance, The Orange Box and Assassin's Creed.
Resistance is not horrible. Insomniac keeps updating it and making it better.

jk4eva

You'll definitely have fun with Guitar Hero III. :) And I think everyone has already recommended the good ones, though I don't know as much.

I'm surprised Heavenly Sword wasn't mentioned. It has beautiful graphics with a good story, great acting and impressive action -- though the game itself is kinda short.

Subtly Inspiring
Uh, Call of Duty 4 is amazing. Like, super amazing. It's definitely one of the few must haves for the PS3. The online community is pretty large, but I'd suggest trying to run through the game before jumping online or you'll find yourself constantly outmatched and killed.
Unreal Tournament 3 if you like BLIND SHOOTAN, plus it's fun.
I'd pass over Assassin's Creed, the gameplay is fun for about 3 hours, then you realize you're doing the exact same thing over and over. Maybe a rent, just so you can try it out for yourself.
Ratchet and Clank Future is fun, and it's what you'd expect from a next-gen Ratchet.
Heavenly Sword is a rent only because of how short it is. Beautiful game, great story, impressive VAs, but it's kind of a let down because it ends way too soon.
Warhawk is a recommendation. I've heard that the recently released expansion has a lot of cool features, haven't tried them out myself yet though.
Resistance is brown.

D

Deleted member 36435

Uh, Call of Duty 4 is amazing. Like, super amazing. It's definitely one of the few must haves for the PS3. The online community is pretty large, but I'd suggest trying to run through the game before jumping online or you'll find yourself constantly outmatched and killed.
Unreal Tournament 3 if you like BLIND SHOOTAN, plus it's fun.
I'd pass over Assassin's Creed, the gameplay is fun for about 3 hours, then you realize you're doing the exact same thing over and over. Maybe a rent, just so you can try it out for yourself.
Ratchet and Clank Future is fun, and it's what you'd expect from a next-gen Ratchet.
Heavenly Sword is a rent only because of how short it is. Beautiful game, great story, impressive VAs, but it's kind of a let down because it ends way too soon.
Warhawk is a recommendation. I've heard that the recently released expansion has a lot of cool features, haven't tried them out myself yet though.
Resistance is brown.
Well said.
/applause & +rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back