• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I go with what nomura said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas_shell

I think the song sanctuary goes with the game perfectly
even though I only heard 25 seconds of it, those 25 seconds says it all
if you read one of nomura's interviews a while back, he said that sanctuary fits perfectly with the games storyline and if you think about it. the song makes
sense....just thought I'd say it

don't flame me please

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^same here...didnt think we would hear anything til later...glad it came earlier though! and i think by that little bit we heard was awsome and the way it sounded it just seems to fit with it...yeah i know that 30 seconds wasnt much to judge but hey! it was enough for me >.> and now i REALLY want to hear the full version.. =D

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
that was more than enough for me i cant wait to see tne whole think lie most people but i can't lie it was shocking to hear it in english because if you listen to the jap verson the the 30 seconds of our verson in smae way it can be a let down for a few people the only part i did not like is when she said the fears and lies part she sounded like she had a burp and tryed two sing at the sametime.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I couldn't make out the words because of the low-quality audio/video from the trailer. So I can't say anything yet and until I listen to the whole song.

K

Kairi_MAX

i really really want to listen to sanctuary!!! please give me a link!

Lunar Knight

American Person
Yeah, you can't really judge anything until you've experienced it first hand. Like those KH haters who never even played Kingdom Hearts before.

K

Kairi_MAX

KEYblade_chain said:
Yeah, you can't really judge anything until you've experienced it first hand. Like those KH haters who never even played Kingdom Hearts before.
yeah. my friend was like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back