• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i found somthing really wierd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

when u face ansemn after u face the huge heartless and when ansem uses his submit move ( if he get u then his gardiant hold u but when u look ere it says attack it will say freeze somthimes....does any 1 know wot the freeze for????

Heartless1990

er...does it matter? that was useless. No point in thinking about it. You can kiss his @ss without ever knowing. Guess "FREEZE" just disables you...since you're FROZEN!!! *mumbles* Anyways...I noticed it too but I didn't care. It's probably nothing and you can still kick his very easy @ss.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Actually, Freeze is what helps you survive the Ansem fights. When you select it when it comes up, the Guardian picks you up and holds you in the air for a few seconds. If you don't press Freeze when it appears, the Guardian will hit you invisibly.

The downside to pressing Freeze is that it allows Ansem damage you if he's too close, but if you wait until he's far away before you press Freeze, you'll receive no damage. So basically, while the Guardian is attached to you, lock on to Ansem and keep as far away from him and PRESS FREEZE whenever it appears.

Deminem

Awards
yeah! heartless 1990 is right because you get pulled by his guardian so he stops you from moving so that ansem can hit u innit

Heartless1990

sounds too KH2ish...then again...who needs freeze? i did the "never get hit once" challenge on expert. but on my first try, i noticed it. I didn't care. i was level 50 and i still killed him like nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back