• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I found something!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Yor right calling someone a n00b is indeed name calling, and even calling someone a name may get them mad. I am not effected by what people call me. They can call me waht ever they want, and I wont get upset. Even if you think I should it still doesn't change the fact that I don't get upset.

Clouds_hikari

KL...honestly..I've read some..ahem..MANY of your posts. Let me just say this. YOU. ARE. RUDE. You go around thinking you know all there is to know about KH, and flaming people for their theories, when your OWN theories could be just as wrong. You're even calling them n00bs for not agreeing with you, and all sorts of other stuff. Don't call people stupid because they have a theory you don't like. You are a jerk...

that is all

KhRiku1337

THANK YOU MAN!! that is what i wanted to say but it didnt went out verry well:)

and another thing...: i did know that it was fanart im not retarded or something, and i still think i am right though you can say what you want but it is my interpretation of the game.
and i am sorry if that sounds 'n00b' to you

(KL 1on1 in cs: w'll see who's the n00b)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
What is cs?

KL...honestly..I've read some..ahem..MANY of your posts. Let me just say this. YOU. ARE. RUDE. You go around thinking you know all there is to know about KH, and flaming people for their theories, when your OWN theories could be just as wrong. You're even calling them n00bs for not agreeing with you, and all sorts of other stuff. Don't call people stupid because they have a theory you don't like. You are a jerk...

I don't go around thinking I know all there is to know about KH. I don't flame peopel for their theories. I just disprove them.....some in harsh ways o.o like this stupid one which is obvious...And I've never called anyone who didn't agree with me n00bs.

And it's not like I don't like the theory. This whole theory could have been avoidable if he actully cared to have got the facts straight.

And if he bothered to check the site of the forum he joined he could have had a better theory becuz the site has this: http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/ddasasanalysis.shtml

Sora is Barbie

:cool:This is so childish.
Thats just fan-art, it is not official. There. Settled.

Please close this topic now, as there is no use for it any longer. Thank you.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Can't close it myself since the admins dont spread out the mod with only one forum<<..but everything I wanted to say was expressed by :KL:....One day I'll reply first to a theory topic before :KL:..someday<<'

A

Audo

This theory has been prven wrong obviously but even the fanart doesnt work. His other eye is the one that glows you know...

TruChaos

Yall should know better than to mess wit KL. But please keep doing so it brings me and others joy. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back