• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I dont think they did a good job advertising KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byo

It seems to me they advertised it on the channels that alot of people didnt watch, although, KH2 did sell 1.3 mil copies.

What do you guys think?

snowbunnie

exactly what channels did they advertise on??? I'm kinda curious o_O (US channels and Canadian channels) *i dont watch tv much

BULLETPROOF

the advertisemement was way to short and it didn't show much, they should have showed it on more channels, like world of warcraft did they sold 50 million copies worldwide !

RikusGirl55

i have actually seen a lot of advertisements of it on mtv but i havent seen it at all on disney channel...whats up with that?

Ultima Kid

yah i seen more advertisments more on mtv than disney...thats very wierd...and yah the commercial time sux...only like 10-12 sec of it.....i think its lesser than that....man..but yah like u all said atleast we sold about 1.3 million n thats awesome =D

Solidsocom

And still selling. Square has like 3 main franchises that altogether makes them rich in a couple of days.

1.Final Fantasy
2.Kingdom Hearts
3.Dragon Quest
And a bunch of other stuff they make.

No matter how many they sell of one game, the other 2 can haul that up by a bunch.

Golden_x_Heart

doublesword2 said:
They advertised on the channels that everyone watches (MTV, G4TV, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel), except they show very rarely.
Yeah, I guess, but I saw tons of commercials on MTV. They were pretty short though.
I don't think they really needed to advertise a whole lot though. They knew it was gonna sell well anyways.
<3

snowbunnie

the game sells itself =]!!! and they probably get more sold through word of mouth from person to person (i bought kh cause a friend told me about it)

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i wonder if they will show ads for it in australia :)

WOW has sold so many cos its been out for ages and is an online game der!!!:D

E

Eclipse

it wasn't the channels that were the problem

the problem is that they advertised it 3 days before it came out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back