• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i don't know if this is in the right section, so we played as soras heartless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk_Before_Dawn

we played as soras heartless in the ending of kh1, throughout CoM, and we see soras heartless in the pod, how can this be though? how does sora have his human body, and roxas still exist without fusing back together. can anyone explain this to me... (i have searched and either its been deleted or its all the way in the back...) thanks

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
"This is likely because Sora's time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Roxas, his Nobody... Likewise, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but was left behind because Sora's Heartless regained human form using Kairi's heart instead of his own. "
===Secret Ansem 12===

When Sora was a heartless, Kairi's heart reached out and touched Sora's and brough it back to the light, bringing Sora back. He however was still incomplete because he lacked Roxas, his body and soul. Inessence the same thing that happened to Xehanort, happened to Sora, he was able to keep his true form, although it is believed by many that Xehanort still was still a heartless and kept his form for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back