• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Don't Get It!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Key Chain

Why is Organization XIII so bad? somone already made a thread liek this but i dont think it was answerd good enough.

I want to know why they were considerd the bad guys and why sora had to kill them all. Like Sora, they wanted the heartless gone, and they wanted to just get their hearts back. whats so bad about that?

Please answer. :)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well as Riku put it. They were messing up the worlds. Using their superior intellect to play mind games with people. Also they pretty much wanted to become gods among men. You can see at the end what would've happened if every member fused with that moon. Remember Xemnas final form and dragon power. Now imagine 11 members with that power. Their plan wasn't going to turn them into whole beings. It was going to turn them into uber powerful beings like Xemnas at the end. Being that could shape worlds or crush them. Their definition of whole was to become full powerful.

The other problem is they think hearts are only supposed to be filled with rage, anger, and hate. Sora even told Xemnas in the end that the heart is filled with other things besides all that. But Xemnas didn't care. In fact, his mind totally through all that away. He didn't even remember other emotions.

And although it's slightly hinted, but there is also possibility that Xemnas/Xehanort has Ven and Aqua held captive in secret dungeons. But all that is beside the point, the point is they wanted to become like Kefka. And if that happened, not even Sora would be able to stop them. The realm of light and every FF and Disney character would've been destroyed.

Biggest KHF an

They used Sora to destroy the heartless and minipulated other strong characters to get their nobodies

ex. Xaldin tried to make Beast evil so Xaldin could get his nobody

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Using their superior intellect to play mind games with people.
Hey, just because they wanted to be iago(othello) doesn't mean they are evil.

Also they pretty much wanted to become gods among men. You can see at the end what would've happened if every member fused with that moon. Remember Xemnas final form and dragon power. Now imagine 11 members with that power. Their plan wasn't going to turn them into whole beings. It was going to turn them into uber powerful beings like Xemnas at the end. Being that could shape worlds or crush them. Their definition of whole was to become full powerful.
Confirmation where? Where did it say that they ALL wanted to be all powerful? Xenmas,xaldin, luxord sure: but what of the other 10 members?
The other problem is they think hearts are only supposed to be filled with rage, anger, and hate.
Once again: you are judging the ENTIRE ORDER for the vocal minority. What of zexion and vexen who just wanted to study and gain knowledge? What of saix who TRULY wanted to be whole? What of axel who wanted to be with his friend(s)?
not even Sora would be able to stop them.
With riku and mickey he could: riku's pretty badass man.

Puck you got to get this: Don't blame an entire populous on what there leaders/minority say. It'd be like blaming ALL muslims for what a few crazies did in 9/11. Alot of them are good, sensible people who are like me and you: just those few crazies are the ones that always get heard.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I say this all in one word "MISUNDERSTOOD"

I think if Sora didn't stop the Org, then all the nobodies they were controlling would hurt people and the world and stuff AND SOOOOOOOOOOO the Org, just wanted to be able to have feelings like everyone else....yahhhh.....

Puck

Hey, just because they wanted to be iago(othello) doesn't mean they are evil.

Confirmation where? Where did it say that they ALL wanted to be all powerful? Xenmas,xaldin, luxord sure: but what of the other 10 members?

Once again: you are judging the ENTIRE ORDER for the vocal minority. What of zexion and vexen who just wanted to study and gain knowledge? What of saix who TRULY wanted to be whole? What of axel who wanted to be with his friend(s)?

With riku and mickey he could: riku's pretty badass man.

Puck you got to get this: Don't blame an entire populous on what there leaders/minority say. It'd be like blaming ALL muslims for what a few crazies did in 9/11. Alot of them are good, sensible people who are like me and you: just those few crazies are the ones that always get heard.

Did Saix really want to be whole? I'm not sure on Saix yet. And Xigbar is just mysterious. You can say he wanted to be whole but i didn't see any scene where he said he wanted to be whole. And imagine fighting 11 godly beings at once. You'd lose dude. No matter how much help Sora would have, he'd lose big time. Like the knights to the old man.

Axel, Roxas, Vexen( poor guy died horribly. In ReCoM it even horrrified Sora), and Namine were good. And i'd put Zexion, Lexaeus, and Demyx in neutral. The others are kind of bad and enjoyed it. I know you want to see the bad ones as good, but think on the bright side. The more bad they are, the more bada** they are. This rule applies to Luxord, Larxene, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Saix.

P.S- I must be the only one who likes viewing villains as villains. Why? Because they are cool. That's why Doctor Doom, Palpatine, Zod, Lex Luthor, and The Joker are so awesome. Sephiroth didn't get popular by being a sympathy freak. He got popular because he stuck a sword through a flower girl then laughed sadisticly about it.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I know you want to see the bad ones as good, but think on the bright side.
No i've said this many times before: the organization as a whole isn't evil the goal itself is good but people have a bad habit of wanting to kill each other to gain power. WE have no proof what so ever to say, that outside of three people(xenmas, luxord, and xaldin), they had any goals other than being complete. I love how you people keep changing there motives:first it's they want to be whole then,ever lasting power, then it's they want to setup there own world, then it's being gods. God stop changing WTF they want: get one and stick with it.
Larxene, Marluxia,
You realize they are the big traitors right? they are the ones who wanted to oust xenmas as leader of the org right? Why would they help the same people that they hate? If anything they are the best people in the org. They are like Che Guevara and fidel castro to Fulgencio Batista. Sure the two are all evil, and did alot of f-ed up stuff, but it was for the greater good. Of all the bad choices, at least go with the ones that hope and do something for change.
Xigbar, and Saix.
Those are unknowns man, if my hypothesis is right; they just want to be whole. What use would it be fighting with 11 other crazies who are power hungry if all you wanted was to be whole.

Puck

^View Saix which ever way you like. I'll view him as a bada** villain. You view him as an over grown boyscout. See it works in the end.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
You view him as an over grown boyscout.
Let me quote myself:
I wouldn't say saix is evil or good more as he's a really, really, really good soldier. He'd follow any and all orders regardless of there current situation. He's manipulative and he's an extremist who will follow the orders no matter how he really feels: but then again, it's good that he's willing to go all out for what he believes. So in the end, he's neutral. WOOT NEUTRALITY!
I don't believe anyone in the org is a "boy scout." Most are screw up in the head and i would probably snap and yell at them eventually, but they aren't the OMFG EVIL DIE you try to make them out to be. Hell even demyx, the good org member, stole stuff.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
''Bad...or good? I don't know. They're a group of incomplete people, who wish to be whole''. This was the case, until the members had different objectives. They're views changed on things, and eventually they're goal of becoming whole wavered. Some members like Xemnas wanted to be powerful. Others, wanted truly wanted to be whole, and to feel again, and were willing to do anything to gain that. Some wanted to gain knowledge, like Zexion. Because of this, some of them may appear to be good, and some truly bad. I'm thinking about the members individually, not the entire group. Just my opinion.

T

Tyler Durden

Some of them may have been good, but the threat of Xemnas hung over their heads- none of them really wanted to mess with nothingness unless they thought for sure that they could win.

And I believe that Axel and Roxas were the only 'good' Org. members. Roxas was going to meet Sora, and Axel didn't want to lose his friend. Yay.

Xemnas, Xaldin, Larxene, and Marluxia were 'bad'.

Luxord, Lexaeus, Saix, Zexion, Demyx, Xigbar, and Vexen were 'neutral'. They were either celf centered, too behind the scenes for me to tell, they had some redeeming qualities, or they just didn't care.

My views on the Org. your welcome.

krystix

I do feel sorry for some of them (Demyx,Zexion,Roxas and Axel)cos they didn't go around WANTING to kill people (especially Demyx) they just wanted to be:

Demyx- out of missions/getting his heart back
Axel- To find his best friend/get his heart back
Zexion- To be more brainy/getting his heart back
Roxas- to find out why he had the keyblades/to find his heart.

the others just wanted to..

Xemnas- become all powerful/getting heart back
Xigbar- to be annoying to people/getting his heart back
Xaldin- be evil
Vexen- was ok i suppose
Lexaeus- same as Vexen
Saix- to become powerful/taunting sora
Luxord-taunting sora and co.
Marluxia- overthrow the Orgaanization/become all powerful
Larxene- same as Marluxia

thats my overall impression!

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well the Organization may have only wanted to be complete, but they had to be stop couse they were using any means to get hearts, they were turning other people into heartless just so Sora could free that heart and they could use it to gain there own, I mean if that isn't bad what is, they have killed others for there own benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back