• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I didn't like Wonderland or Deep Jungle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
KHFanatic4565 said:
They aren't used up. Wonderland may be because they never made the sequel into the movie, but we still have Deep Jungle for Tarzan & Jane.

Well, theirs the factor of copyright issues, and Tarzan 2 was a prequel, and I would find it inappropriate if they go back to DJ, and find Tarzan a foot tall. I dunno, I like those worlds, (I especially loved jumping from the upmost top of the tree house, and Glide to the end, and just fall!) but, that world needs to go.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i dont think those worlds would've come back even if they had sequals, (nomura can't put tarzan two in for 3 reasons. 1 it would be stupid to have an anklebiter tarzan, 2 i think he knows that alot of KH fans didn't like that world so he won't let it soil KH2. and most importantly he would have to throw in tarzan 2 then he'd have to pretty much redo all of the game after that world, and i don't think he wants to delay it any longer.) and don't get me started on wonderland. GOD I HATE THAT WORLD. And isn't it strange that if you skip wonderland and go to tarzan world that he normally locks the keyhole there and then if you go to wonderland after that sora acts like he had never locked a keyhole before. GOD I HATE WONDERLAND.

mysticalmario

Oblivion Bringer said:
This doesn't even belong here. No one cares what you like or don't like. This is meaning-less, a.k.a. spam.

i do, i love hearing other ppls opinions on things

kizzyke

Waterkeeper said:
o_O; Am I the only person who enjoyed every world in the original KH?

although i liked several worlds more than others...I can tell that every world has its own good thing...I enjoyed myself in every world, no matter what thing went wrong or wasn't that good...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yes all the worlds to me in KH were nce but some were better than others. i wouldnt mind seewing those worlds again but i dount it since Wonderland is bascically through and Tarzan doesnt really have a sequel (the sequel was a prequel lol). so dont expect them.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
UNKNOW-RONIN-WAR said:
thats true
btw holloween town i didn't like

didnt like Halloween Town. that was the best world to me.the graphics were way better than any other place and i loved it but hey to each his own right.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back