• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't take the waiting!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsbroyles2003

im sorry...just venting...I know you all feel the same way. I hate this waiting with no clue as to when the game is coming out! the people at the local video game store have december in their computer, but who knows how reliable that is? probably ot very. anyway...erm...thats all. Im impatiant lol

S King

Don't worry, I'm sure everyone feels like that (like me), but they have their own ways of relieving (sp?) stress.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i have a gut feeling that december is the month that KH2 is coming out. and my gut feelngs are almost always right. December is the perfct time right before the holidays so i think thats when it will come. waiting sucks but im just playing KH1 and FF7 8 9 and watching Disney Movies so i will understand the game better.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
2 and a half years here. i hate waiting but i figured there is nothing i can do until it comes out so i will try to learn as much about the worlds and characters as i can so the sttoryline wont confuse me like Kingdom hearts did.

frubalu

just wondering...does anyone know how long the public has known about the possibility of kh2? And also how long it's been since a person has been able to pre-order the game at ebgames? i preordered it pretty much the week that it was announced.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep looks like we will have to wait a few more months. no big deal ive been waiting for 2 and a half years a few months wont kill anyone.

S King

Wooo, there's like 7 members viewing this thread!

Aannyhoooo... I have no idea I've known about KH2. A friend of mind (who had never played the game) said there'd be a KH2 when I told him I completed it... meh, coincidence (sp?).

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I know that everyone here have been waitin 2 years, in mi case 1 year and 7 months. But i ask you guys, if you have been waitin all that time, can you just wait 5 more months? KH2 is just around the corner, so just wait.

Mercenary 07

UnkownSora21 said:
yep looks like we will have to wait a few more months. no big deal ive been waiting for 2 and a half years a few months wont kill anyone.

Amen. We'll get it when we get it. Just relax for now.

H

heartwarrior

thank you mercenary we should all just try and calm down we cant do anything about, it or when it comes out, or our impatience we should all just relax

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
How can we relax... waiting for 2 years... RRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Man, i wish it's already out.
Then i can ask for it for my birthday, on July, 22. I HATE waiting... first the date was:
January, 1'st, then Fall, Then December! WHY ARE THEY MAKING US WAIT THIS LONG!!!
I PLAYED WITH OTHER GAMES A WHOLE LOT!!!!! I'M GETTING BORED WITH E'M!!!
THE COMPANY IS TOO LAZY!!!!!!! KH2, KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD DOMINATION! WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
skyfoxx said:
How can we relax... waiting for 2 years... RRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Man, i wish it's already out.
Then i can ask for it for my birthday, on July, 22. I HATE waiting... first the date was:
January, 1'st, then Fall, Then December! WHY ARE THEY MAKING US WAIT THIS LONG!!!
I PLAYED WITH OTHER GAMES A WHOLE LOT!!!!! I'M GETTING BORED WITH E'M!!!
THE COMPANY IS TOO LAZY!!!!!!! KH2, KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD DOMINATION! WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmm...... there was never a realese date of KH2. Square never says that i was come January 1, o fall, o december. They just say, that it will be a 2005 realese, and then in the E3 confirm that is gunna be realese in Winter 2005.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Sora_Matrix said:
Emmm...... there was never a realese date of KH2. Square never says that i was come January 1, o fall, o december. They just say, that it will be a 2005 realese, and then in the E3 confirm that is gunna be realese in Winter 2005.
Yea, winter is the only real release date. Who knows, maybe they'll reveal a release date at the 30-31st of this month at the Square Enix Party 2005.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep i never believed tthe 2004 release date but after E3 when an official release date came out i was like thank god no more stupid release date rumors although there have been many of those lately........ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back