• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Cant Defeat Malificent Dragon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the vine thingy fencing the area on the outside can help you.
when she breathes her fire on the floor, you can jump on that to prevent being hit.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
well, having aero casted is good (if you have it).
I guess try to hit her as much as you can because she will flig her head around and while your hitting her she won't breathe fire.
Just run if she does. Jump use Glide, etc. etc.
Use Tink if you're low on health or if you're gonna die.
I think there are even higher vines you can jump on....

hope that helps..

On the side of the walls, there's a ledge were you can stand on to hide from the blasts. Just summon Genie, then Tinkerbell, while Donald and Goofy are on the offense. Then after their out of health, get out there and keyblade pwnag3!!1

i also went onto the thorns for a while. if you want, lock onto Dragon Maleficent and shoot fire when she's nearby. try jumping onto the thorns and when she gets close, jump onto her back and attack. another thing is that you can jump onto the thorns when you're far away from her and heal yourself. you just have to move fast. you'll get it ^_^

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Am I the only one who didnt run like a sissy and hid behind these thorns Im reading about? >.<

Am I the only one who didnt run like a sissy and hid behind these thorns Im reading about? >.<
I was just playing it safe for now. But I saved it on a different file so I could go back and kick her ass when ever I wanted, and let me tell you there was no hiding. :)

ScatteredDreams

if you still need help::
what i did was i slashed her up as much as i could, then when she has all those green little fire orbs, you should get up onto the thorns and cure if needed. repeat this process for the entire, and you should defeat her. be patient, and keep trying.

Duality

Wow. Why does everyone run to the thorns??? This battle is seriously not horrendously hard.
In advance:
Armor:
Firaga Ring
Firaga Ring
Firaga Ring

You can replace the Firaga Rings with Ribbon or anything that reduces fire damage and highly increases defense. Make sure to get Aeroga from Dalmatians. Well you don't HAVE to, but it's nice to have. Aerora will do okay.

NECESSARY Abilities:
MP Rage, MP Haste, Second Chance

Items:
Elixirs

For Donald, customize his abilities so that he rarely uses defensive, or offensive magic. This way, he'll cure you when you're in need and NOT waste MP on Aeroga. For armor... Fira Rings. Just so he survives longer. For Goofy, customize so he uses Support Action often and everything else rarely. For armor, Fira Rings or any defense. If you don't have enough Fira Rings for both Donald and Goofy, it is better to use on Goofy. Ability for Goofy you MUST equip is MP Gift.

Strategy:
The simplest is do the basic dodging of the tail and fire breathing .But with the setup I made, you can basically tank the battle. Fight the dragon head on. Make sure to have Aeroga on at ALL times. Try not to use Elixirs on yourself, but rather on Goofy when he has no MP. (This way, he can replenish ur MP for you). Summon Tinkerbell (if in normal mode) Cure yourself mostly, and Goofy. Donald can be left alone. Waste of MP. (Sorry Donald!!!) ...ummm...that's about all. The rest is button mashing. It's all about battle prep : ) When you play maleficient the first time, admittedly, you're absolutely unprepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back