• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't be the only one who's noticed this.....(major spoilers!!!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Batz

MAJOR SPOILERS IN BOTH CHAIN OF MEMORIES AND KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!!! Well, not really THAT major, but still......

Every single walkthrough I've seen on Marluxia's final form has no idea what the heck the monster he's riding on is. I've seen it referred to as a "monster", "thing", even a "giant mech" (as if we were playing Mobile Suit Gundam). In every walkthrough and forum I've ever seen, no one can seem to figure out what the creature Marluxia summoned is.

In the trailers for Kindgom Hearts 2, Roxas is confronted by a giant Nobody creature in that dream world (a scene which apparently was made to mirror Sora fighting the Darkside Heartless in the same area in the beginning of the first game). THAT is the creature that Marluxia summons at the end of Sora's game, or if not then at least something very similiar. It's not really that important, I know, it's just that I'm slightly curious about all the confusion since I find it very hard to believe that I would be the only one to notice this.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Marluxia's nobody from the CoM boss fight is not the same giant nobody seen fighting Roxas in the KH2 trailers. End of story.

Joey Batz

Yeah I think most of the people here are right. It's not the EXACT same creature. My point was that it was one of the white creatures that are in Kingdom Hearts 2, the Nobodies, and it's interesting to see that it's not that game, but rather Chain of Memories, that debuted those monsters. At least it's interesting for me since I didn't know that until yesterday. I also brought it up because, as I stated, I've seen that thing referred to as a mech, so I figured this was an interesting little tidbit of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back