• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Am SOOOOOOO PISSED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
i am sooooo mad. I sold stuff on ebay to money for kh2 on my moms ebay account. then i was about to preorder it and she said "no why buy a 50 dollar game when it will get cheaper". I dont have any cash, so i cant get it with my dad. I guess ill just have wait til june 16 to get it(thats my brithday). this sucks SOOOO!!!! bad

Josiah

Quarian Power!
man, i had the same prob. as you...my only advice(sadly) is to do a million chores so that your parents will have no choice but to pre-order the game(thats what i did, and it worked like a charm), anyway, i hope things work out 4 u^_^

InvadeZim5

well im not a nice person i would just steal the $ i know some people are morally against stealing, but...it is kingdom hearts II...
(>'')>
"Mine!"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
OMG, dude that sux. You have my simpathy, wertyer. Luckly, my parents let me buy games with my own money.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow, I truly am sorry dude. know what the feels like. Same thing almost happened when I got Resident Evil for the gamecube. Except it was for not going to school cause there were no teachers o_o.

Kunoke

Dude...that sucks x.x

Cooincidently KH2 was a birthday present to me from my dad XD

Best wishes though dude, coming from a fellow fan, that's horrible to hear :/

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Go get a donkey to bite you, then sue the zoo you were in, just like Sora Ish mine said, exept without a hippo... to painful.

That's relly messed up. My paretns except that I am obsessed with the game and let me buy it with my money.

P

PIG.

Simple: Use your ebay Paypal account and buy it at Amazon when they arent looking.

My mom is cheap like that too, but at least shes nice enough to let me pre-order KH2 AND beatmania!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Talk to your mom again.

Tell her how long you've been waiting for that game. Show her how badly you want it.

Also remind her that games as popular as KH2 don't get cheaper for many months to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back