• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am blessed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonaki

I started playing KH2 over again on proud mode and im fight xaldin, I lose on purpose so i could get a swig at mickey after i had my fun i decided to change into master form and finish the battle but instead i changed into anti form and lost the battle, then the white screen came up again. I fought with mickey twice in the same battle. I won after that.:D (i would banish myself to the darkest depths of retardation if i didnt) Has this happened to anyone else

Sora Kun

Yeah, first on Proud mode I had kept having to try over and over again at the Dark Place in The Cave place in Agrabah, mainly because I used Wisdom for the fun of it, and lvled up, so I had to keep trying, and a few times I had become Anti-Form and Died immediately, it also happened at Xaldin, but he only took me 2 tries, only because of the Antiform.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
ummm you can't drive in pride lands, in xaldin i died 4 times and used mickey. and fighting the storm rider used mickey once.

KingofKH

dude on some games there are glitches
me and my firned were playing KH2 and she accidently hit the drive and turned into master form of lion sora

A~X~E~L

silverdragon1615 said:
My sister used mickey 6 times on Xaldin, how lucky is that!
if Mickey helps out during a battle he'll come back again and again until you actually beat the boss...so once he pops up its a matter of time until you win

The_Watcher

I hated Xaldin (anti-ed 4 times in a row) if I didn't get to to use the "learn" jump attack thing 24 times in a row I would have been screwed (didn't need mickey though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back