• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hypnotize

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm desperately waiting for the CD to be released where I am. I can't wait to buy it. Mezmerize was a brilliant CD and hopefully Hypnotize is the same.

System rock. I was dissapointed that they wern't down for the Big Day Out next year. =(

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm really looking foward to buying it. I honestly adore System of a Down and if those few tracks that I have heard from it are anything to go by this album is going to rock. I hope they play at the Reading-Leeds festival next year.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I haven't bought it yet, but I am thinking about it. I know I really love that song Question.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Um Question! is on Mezmerize, not Hypnotize, but whatev. Haha yea so i totally bought the CD. Its awesome. Oh my god like i cant describe it its so awesome. My favorite song on it is Dreaming.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
My friend bought Hypnotize and said he thought that it wasn't as good as Mesmerize whih is a shame.

Legato2471

Both cds are about the same but I wish System would go back to their older style of playing. I like Mesmerize and Hypnotize but they just don't come anywhere near the quality cds like Toxicity and Steal this Album

Noblethe3rd

At college, seeking a higher education, and if I t
Hypnotize is very much like Mezmerize, which is a shame because I always loved System of a Down for there extremeness and originality and they lose it when they made those 2 albums so similar. I do think that its an ok CD, its nothing special compared to the rest of their albums.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Yea, Mezmerize and Hypnotize are a two part album. Though i do like both of them, i prefer the style they had with Toxicity and also with System of a Down (their first album).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back