• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.:{Hyper Mania }:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
OMFG

OMGLookie.jpg

omg.jpg

masterofoblivion

charles theMoO: this is a story of how i gain my power .... the power of oblivion

charles the MoO: i was 5 years old i was happy with my family i had a brother a sister a mom and a dad i went to school and was like an averge 5 year old child then one day my life would change forever

charles the MoO: i was coming bak form school with my sister and i saw that the door was borken down and i saw my parents talking to a man wearing all black his face like an dark angel his eyes as red and black as hellfire

unknown guy: i have come to see my heir

dad: wat r u talking about

unknown guy: fool do u not know who i am

dad: no who r u

unknown guy: i am the master of oblivion and my life will end soon and oblivion has chosen an heir to the power of oblivion and it is ur 5 year old son

5 year old charles: mom dad

MoO: hahaha there he is now

5 year old charles: mom dad wat is happening

MoO: i can tell u that ....... i am the master of oblivion

5 year old charles: i have heard of u

MoO: good...... the reason y i am here is to kill ur family for that i can mark u with oblivion

5 year old charles: wat *freak out*

dad: thats it *pulls out a gun and fires*

MoO: hahahah *warps behind dad* *then whispers in his ear* u will be the frist to die *then kills dad*

everyone in the family: DAD!!!!!!

MoO: whos next

sister: *backs away*

MoO: ha u guess ur next *warps behind her* *then whispers* welcome to oblivion

mom: y!!! y r u doing this

MoO: *warps behind mom* *then whispers* because i can

brother: charles get behind me

MoO: do not prolong ur death

brother: shut up

MoO: *then he runs up to him and kills him* now that ur family is dead i can mark u with oblivion

5 year old charles: no!! get bak

MoO: now it is time to meet ur destny

5 year old charles: OWOWOW!!!!!! * my hands,feet and fore hand r bleeding* *then i start sobing*

MoO: now u r mark with the power of oblivion ..... i must be on my way now but in the mean time live in oblivion *opens up a portal to oblivion* *then pushes me into it* there u will learn to control ur new powers and u can only escape till u learn how to open a portal to earth

5 year old charles: no!!! dont leave me alone

MoO: *walks away and closes the portal*

5 year old charles: NOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back