• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (highschool RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

ooc: hey, is it too late to join? BTW, Riku13, I like werewolves too, so can I be one too?

Dark_StarX

((OOC: Anyone can join at any time! Its okay with me if you're a werewolf. Take it up with Roxas and see if he would mind.))

IC:
Growing somewhat impatient while waiting for his roommate, Ryuu left his dorm and headed out onto the campus. When Ryuu stepped outside, he was met again with the same cool air just some minutes he experienced before. Not wanting to head back into the school, Ryuu decided he should take a full walk around the campus.
Ryuu walked around the perimeter of the school itself taking in all of the scenery. He walked past a dense, menacing looking forest. In the distance, he noticed a range of mountains with snow-capped peaks. The splash of the ocean waves washing up onto the beach could also be heard as he drew near it. There was also an area that seemed to be south of the school but there didn't seem to be any life coming from it like the other area he had passed.
Ryuu had been walking for a good while before he decided to take a break. It was probably going to be his last one for awhile when school starts. Remembering the courtyard he had passed moments earlier, Ryuu decided he should rest there rather than stay stuck in his dorm room. There was a gigantic old tree towards the center that produced a tremendous amount of shade. He figured that the tree was most likely as old or older than the school itself. Ryuu then walked over to the tree and sat down at the base of its trunk clearing his mind of everything that could distract him from his peaceful surroundings.

dark invader

Hurricane Academy is teh best!!
Name: Taralai Yaranyu
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/dark_invader/?action=view&current=girls211.jpg
Personality: She has a very optomistic mind set and can almost always find a way to cheer someone up. As bubbley and distracted as she looks, people often perceive her as unintelligent or a waste of their time, but boy are they wrong. Taralai can read a person by the way he/she moves, so she is a very tough component. People also tend to go easy on her because of the way that she looks, and she finds it rather funny.
Dorm Number: 428
Major: swordsmanship and alchemy
Schedule:
History of Swordsmanship
Training
free period
History of Alchemy
Lunch
Alchemy training

sakurablossom07

When Fayte arrived at the school's courtyard, it was calm and peaceful. She enjoyed the natural scene of the place. There was trees as tall as the dorm buildings and flowers in different part of the courtyard. As she kept walking, she found a fountain nearby with tables.

"This would be a nice place to train and study," she said to herself.

Fayte sat at the table near the fountain and enjoyed the peace within that place. She felt that this was a nice place to relieve stress and anger.

Awards
Hurricane Academy is teh best

Name: Gene Starwind
Appearence:
gene2.jpg

Gene will usually wear whats in the pic. At other times he wears a casual white long sleeve shirt (with cuffs unbuttoned) or some other button up shirts, worn out jeans or black casual pants.
Personality: Very upbeat and easygoing. Strangely, despite this he is usually really shy/bad when it comes to girls. He likes to joke around with friends and practice his fighting. He's willing to help anyone unless he has other things to do. He enjoys the peace and quiet in the forest outside the school. Random fact: hates spiders.

Dorm Room Number: 121
Majors: Gunmagic and Swordsmanship
Classes
-----------
History of Casters (magic guns, Gene in the appearence picture is holding one.)
History of Swordsmanship
Free Period
Training
Lunch
Advanced Marksmanship

(If you want to know what a caster is watch OutLaw star or wikipedia 'Magic Gun' and scroll down till you find 'Caster')

Last edited:

Jage0910

Sora walked over to his high school. Hurricane Academy.

Well... I'm back... wonder if my teachers are still the same. Well... what's my schedule. Hmmm... I remember the first day is usually used to let the students look around and get used to the campus...

Sora was walking around passively thinking about some things. He usually does this a lot and he puts on a certain face. his friends called it "The Depression Ray" because when he's thinking he would look like he's so depressed but he's usually a happy-go-lucky kinda guy.

Let me see... I'm in dorm room 120.

However when he got to his dorm. he saw that his another person's things were on the floor.

Yes! i got a roommate this year!

Then he suddenly remembered something.

Hope I'll get along with him...

He went to the foyer and looked at the dorm assignment sheet.

Let me see... my roommate's name is Ryuu... odd name but it sounds kinda cool... says here he's a freshman.

He went over to one of the teachers.

"Hey sir!" he happily said to his teacher.
"Oh morning Sora." his teacher said.

This was his magic teacher Mr. Sage.

"Have you seen a kid named Ryuu around the school?" Sora askid him.
"Let me see... Ryuu... Why yes I have he's outside by a tree." he replied.
"Thanks sir!" Sora replied happily as he ran outside.

You see Mr. Sage has the ability to be able to tell someone's name just as long as he's seen the person before.

As Sora ran outside he saw him just as Mr. Sage had said. He approached him and held out his hand.

"Hey Ryuu nice to meet you! I'm Sora Revene your new roommate!" He said very enthusiastically.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
"Hurricane Academy is teh best!"

Name: Desiree' (Des) Syren
Appearance:
blondegirl9846.jpg

Usually wears a black button up shirt or one of her many band t-shirts. She likes to wear blue jeans and worn out pants. She usually wears the same black skate board shoes.
Personality: Desiree' is very quiet. When people get to know her, she is very happy and creative. She likes to write about things and she uses big words without even knowing it. But she has a temper. She can get mad easily and when she does she keeps it inside, and only letting it out when people aren't around. Sometimes its destructive to herself or something.
Dorm Number: 220
Major: Alchemy and Swordfighting
Schedule:
Sword Fighting 3(sort of like gym)
History of Alchemy 2
Alchemy Studies 2 (Sort of like science)
Lunch
History of Sword Fighting 3
Study Hall

Last edited:

sakurablossom07

Soon, Fayte heard voices on the other side of the courtyard. When she looked over, she saw two male students talking. She realized that it was almost time for her to attend her first class of the day. Fayte quickly ran to her dorm to bring supplies she was going to need for the class. Walking through the halls, she saw students walking into classrooms and some were just hanging around with their friends.

When she walked into the room, she noticed students at their desks getting ready for the teacher to enter and to begin teaching. Fayte took a seat near the window so she could look out onto the school.

"First day of school..." she thought to herself.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Fenrir sat up, bored waiting for his roommate. He opened the door once again, then went and handed a note into the front office. He was planning to skip class today and the note would give him an excuse. Then, as he entered the courtyard he saw the two boys talking. It was Sora, the softmore who had driven Fenrir crazy the year before, and some new kid. Fenrir laughed as he walked by, waving his pass out of class in Sora's face. Then he ran off, a quick sprint to the training area.

Fenrir pulled his rapier from its sheath and cut into the training dummy. Then he used magic to mend the cut and slashed again, ripping the dummy to shreds. He flipped his palm, and once again it was whole. This process continued until Fenrir was dripping with sweat and the constant healing wasn't making a difference on the dummy. Fenrir threw his blade down and then drew his broadsword. He swung it hard and cut the entire dummy in half.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob stood in front of Hurricane Academy. It was finally his senior year at that school. He had been a bit late this year. School was already starting on the first day there. Jacob wondered if he got a new dorm this year, that and if he had a roommate. Jacob was sent his dorm room number. He walked inside and looked for his dorm room. He walked down the hall looking at the dorm numbers. "232, 233, ah here it is room 234." He said as he opened up the door to his dorm room. It was a different one from last year. Last year he had a dorm in the 500's. He smiled and then put down his stuff on his bed and began to unpack. He didn't know if he had a roommate or not.

As soon as he was finished unpacking, it was already 2nd period. "This is what I hate about this school. I can never get to the classes on time!" Jacob yelled out and then ran out of the room. He ran down the steps and then tried to get to the class. He ran down so many steps he got so tired. "Oh my god! Why didn't I take the elevator!?" Jacob yelled out just remembering there were elevators in the school. He ran down the steps as fast as he could and started to run down the hall to his class.

Jacob ran down the hall and then found the class. Stealth was his second class so he walked right on in. He noticed that the class had not yet started so he just sat right on down and pretended like he wasn't late. Many of the students had been talking to their friends. Jacob didn't see any of his anywhere.

stripes

Desiree walked inside the doors of Hurricane Academy and sighed. Another year...I wonder who is going to be my roomate? She laughed to herself thinking how screwed her roomate was last year. She sighed knowing that she came to school late, and she would get yelled at about someone. But she had already been to the orientation and she knew her scheldue, what was the use of going through it again?

"Ms. Syren, I see your still here..."

Desiree stopped and turned her head to face a thin bony woman who look like she never smiled a day in her life. She smirked and pushed her back pack up.

"Yep, and I'm still going to become an Alchemist Ms. Kinnan..."

The woman frowned and all Desiree could do was smile. This was to funny for her. Ms. Kinnan was a teacher she had last year, who seemed to hate her guts, she always told Desiree that she would never make to her junior year at the academy but she proved her wrong, and she enjoyed every minute of it.

As she went up the stairs to the next hall where the rooms with 2 in the front were. She sighed and started to mumble the numbers to herself.

"220!"

She opened the door and walked in. Home away from home is what she always thought of the academy.

"I can skip first and put up my things..."

She smiled and took the bed by the window and the biggest wall. She started to hook up her labtop and put on her music really loud. After that she started to put up everything her posters and her clothes. She hoped her new roommate had no problem with bands on the wall. She hoped she wasn't a neat freak too

Dark_StarX

Ryuu looked up to notice another person in his presence. He was smiling and his hand was extended. Ryuu extended his own hand to the boy and shook it. He looked like he was at least a year or two older than himself. He downed a tan shirt and white pants and some mysterious looking gloves that had some sort of jewel on them. "Hey, the names Yamiryuu Higenki . You can just call me Ryuu for short I guess. And you are?" Ryuu asked questioningly?

Perception╘Truth

Awards
Fenrir roared and then collapsed, his body drained from the use of magic and the power of his swings. He stood once again and ran towards the wall, stabbing his foot into the cracks in the stone wall. He then began to climb and stopped, clinging to the wall like a giant lizard. He stayed there for a few moments until jumping down. Then he began to walk to his dorm. HE stopped as he came to room 220, Des's room. He had only met her the year before, but the two were ok friends and Fenrir had a slight crush on her.

As Fenrir reached the door he stopped. He began to wonder if she was in, then he heard the music, his senses coming back after his training. He knocked, then poked his head in the door. "Des, you here?"

Awards
This is Gene's first year at Hurricane Academy. He transferred from his last school due to personall issues. "This place dosn't look so bad." he said carrying his things to his dorm room. He always hated the first day of school. Having to get settled in and get all his things organised were not his favorite chores. "Lets see...room 121...here it is!" Gene said as he found the dorm. It was a nice size, much better than his last school's. He put his stuff on the bed and noticed the room was empty, "Guess no roomie this year, oh well." He took out his class list and read them out loud. "History of casters first? That sounds so fun..." said Gene with a sarcastic tone. He sighed and collapsed on his bed. Gene looked out the window and notice it overlooked the forest. "What a great view...need to find some time to visit that place." When he finished unpacking and decided to take a walk around the campus. "This will be one hell of a year..." he said walking down the hall.

Last edited:

Jage0910

"Hey, the names Yamiryuu Higenki . You can just call me Ryuu for short I guess. And you are?" Ryuu asked questioningly?

"Have you been listening... I told you the name's Sora Revene... you're more passive than I am." He replied.

All of a sudden he saw someone run past him and wave something in his face. It was an excuse out of class. Sora looked over and saw that it was Fenrir, a junior. After Fenrir waved his pass in his face Sora looked over at Ryuu.

"Hey Ryuu be right back." Sora told him as he ran after Fenrir.

When Sora caught with him he was on the floor breathing hard with a destroyed training dummy on the floor.

"Hello there... how's it goin' eh Fenrir?" Sora said as he looked at the dummy.

"Geez you went a bit overboard this time... you should've just destroyed it completely."

Sora sat beside Fenrir.

"So... what's up?"

stripes

"Fenrir!?"

She ran to open up the door and smiled. She was hopeing he was her roommate but that would be so good to be true. She leaned on the opening of the door and looked at him. He was as cute as last year, but she bet he was the still same Fenrir. She smiled and hugged him.

"Its so great to see someone that I know...Instead of these freshmen"

Dark_StarX

"Ehh...okay...I guess I had dozed off a tad....I didn't even notice that person standing in front of me when he first walked up to me. Oh well. I guess I should get back to my room now...." Ryuu then began to fade in and out of consciousness,"Or not...."Ryuu succumbed to the sleep the was beckoning oh so sweetly to him.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
"Hey, long time no see, same dorm huh? Yeah they seem to be appearing all over the place. You remember Sora right, he was talking to some freshman who was a little slow on the uptake. I hope it isn't like this all year." He smiled at her, she was the same as ever, easily excitable, and very peppy. He remembered the time he had lost one of her cds and she about killed him. Luckily he had found it later. Now he was wondering if she had a roommate or if she was alone. "Do you have a roommate this year?"

OOC: Sorry, writer's block

stripes

"You know I have no idea...I probaly don't...I sort of ran off the last one..."

She smirked as though she had did something evil. She smiled softly hearing about Sora.

"He was fun last year...Most of the time...But talking to a freshman? How below. Just kidding though. But yeah I think the Dean accept more, since the senior class last year was so big."

She smiled and let him in the room. Her side of the room was filled with posters and pictures of different things, mostly her drawings and posters. She turned off her music on her labtop and sat on the bed.

"Since were both skipping class, lets spent it well..."

She took out a cheesecake from her backpack and some soda, her older brother had given to her. It was suppouse to be a goodbye gift from him and his wife, but she bet it was more of his wife who was given the gift.

"Want some? So how was your summer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back