• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

humor...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOUD598

well i have this book about these jokes about heavenly stuff well here's one.....hope ya like it!

A new preacher had just begun his sermon. He was a little nervous, and about ten minutes into the talk his mind went blank. He remembered what they had taught him in seminary when a situation like this would arise-repeat your last point. Often this would help you remember what is coming next. So he thought he would give it a try. "Behold, I come quickly," he said. Still his mind was blank. He tried again. "Behold, I come quickly." Still nothing. He tried one more time with such force that he fell forward, knocking the pulpit to one side, tripping over the flower pot, and falling into the lap of a little old lady in the front row. The young preacher apologized and tried to explain what happened. "That's all right, young man," said the little old lady. "It was my fault. I should have gotten out of the way. You told me three times you were coming!"

well this is according to when Peter from the bible denied Jesus son of God, three times!

if you want to hear anything else like Job or something like that just tell me!

OniJager

GFX Artist
here's a joke...that's not funny...

A lady went into a butcher's shop every week and bought some meat etc. and seven cans of dog food. Eventually the butcher asked how many dogs she had, and she said none. He then asked why she bought the cans of dog food and she said that her husband would eat a can a day. The butcher told her at that rate he would die but she said he wouldn't stop. A few months later the lady stopped buying the dog food, the butcher asked her what happened, she said that her husband had died. The butcher rubbed it in that he told her so but then she said, it wasn't the dog food, my husband was sitting on the road licking his when he got hit by a car...

it's not funny right?

CLOUD598

k here's job....

well job is kind of corny but here it is.... "Did you know that Job spoke when he was a very small baby?"

"How do you know that?"

"The Bible says, 'Job cursed the day he was born.' "

corny huh?

CLOUD598

here's a good one guys

A minister wound up the services one morning by saying, "Next Sunday, i am going to preach on the subject of liars. As a preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read Mark 17." On the following sunday, the preacher rose to begin, and said, "Now then, all of you who have read Mark 17 as I requested, please raise your hands." Nearly every hand in the congregation went up. Then said the preacher, "You are the people I want to talk to. Mark has only 16 chapters."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
That was classic,ok heres a rude one

three nuns died,
they were sent to heaven,
upon reaching the pearly gates,they met st.peter who said"confess all your sins now and you can enter"
the first nun said"i saw a man's penis"
and peter replied"then wash your eyes in that holy water in the fountain"
but just then the 3rd nun pushed past the others and washed her mouth out
"what are you doing"st peter asked.
the 3rd nun replied"I'm washing my mouth out before the other one puts her ass in here"

I hope ya'll got it ;),and I hope it wasn't too rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back