• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huh..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Dude Im 2 young 4 this LOL.
Anyways this girl had a crush on me in the 4th grade(and I liked her 2)but she didn't know that.So 1 time me and my gang of crazies was hangin out and she was talkin to her "girlfriendsz"LOL and she gave me her digitz.I thought she was playin but she probably wasn't. Should I call her?

Unknown KeyBl@de

It ain't that ez. She could be playin. that might not be her number.OR it could be her number....But I'm losing playa points<LOL just thinkin about callin her.See she's one of those kids who hit you to show affection. I ain't gettin jawed in the mouth or clocked in the head again LOL.Plus people don't like her and I know that she can't take the pressure of that thing I call Haterism.Once again I say that girls can confuse a keybl@de LOL

P

PIG.

Well I say go for it. But still, childhood/preteen relationships are fake, they never last.

Unknown KeyBl@de

You never know, maybe she'll go to the same schools I go to and we'll grow up together and-(looks at what he wrote)I'm obviously either high or very sleepy.

Unknown KeyBl@de

That's the freakin problem!!!!She doesn't know I like her and if she did she would hound me everyday,tell all her friends, tell all MY friends and I would lose my reputation as being justin kredible!!<LOL Wow I'm just gonna call her tomorrow and tell yall how it goes. This is gonna be interesting.........I'm goin to sleep.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I sees yo prob. I gotz the same problem. Wells, me and mah home skillets were like chillaxin on the bball courts yo, and this honey comes into mah playa space. I thought that she was FINE, but I had to keep mah koolz, so me and my home fries get up and she's all trippin about how ghetto mah skillz be. She hands me her digitz too and leaves. Then, mah friends be hatin on how pimpin I be, and tell me she's all about tha BLING BLING.

^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back