• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge GAP in Kh story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theblade ofwater

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it was something like when Sora released his hert along with Kairi's Roxas and Namime were created. But as Sora began to fade back into darkness Kairi's voice saved him and he returned although no complete as Roxas had half of Sora's heart and was a special Nobody. Kairi had no heartless and since Namine was made when Kairi's heart was released from sora, she had no memories of her other self and could manipulate the memories of Sora and those connected to him and she to was a special nobody. Very convaluted but hey, its an rpg they all have weird stories and explanations for things

i agree with you thats sounds a like it fitts perfect

Karn1254

Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, Namine’ is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

Likewise, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, but was left behind because Sora’s Heartless regained human form using Kairi’s heart instead of his own. It may be that Sora’s memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking. I must convert Roxas into data and return him to Sora. As a member of Organization XIII, it was exceedingly difficult to bring Roxas in. Having lost to Roxas once, Riku laid everything on the line and used the power of darkness in their second battle, only just managing to bring Roxas back with him.

Roxas, Ansem, Namine’…

They defy all logic, yet there they are: singular exceptions to the rule.

(These are various parts of the KH2 Ansem Reports it is one of the most confusing things in the Kh universe and frankly... I think there might be some plotholes... but this pretty much explains it.)

W

weewee

Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, Namine’ is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

Likewise, Roxas is Sora’s Nobody, but was left behind because Sora’s Heartless regained human form using Kairi’s heart instead of his own. It may be that Sora’s memories are slow to return because the half of him that is Roxas is still lacking. I must convert Roxas into data and return him to Sora. As a member of Organization XIII, it was exceedingly difficult to bring Roxas in. Having lost to Roxas once, Riku laid everything on the line and used the power of darkness in their second battle, only just managing to bring Roxas back with him.

Roxas, Ansem, Namine’…

They defy all logic, yet there they are: singular exceptions to the rule.

(These are various parts of the KH2 Ansem Reports it is one of the most confusing things in the Kh universe and frankly... I think there might be some plotholes... but this pretty much explains it.)

Still very confusing. how can 2 nobodies come from 1 person? it says that roxas came from sora but also says namie used sora body and soul also

D

Divine Light

one thing i am wondering though....Roxas is an anagram of Sora with an X added but...Namine isn't an anagram of Kairi so whats up with that??

epickeyblade

I can explain the thing with Kairi but not the thing with Sora.

OK. I think that the first thing Kairi did was to lose her heart and because she hadn't any darkness in it (she was a princess) it went into Sora's heart, in fact all of the princesse's hearts did. And when he realesed his heart with Riku's keyblade both Roxas and Naminé was created (I don't get that but it maybe is gonna be explained in a future kh-game).

But I don't understand the thing with Sora's heartless, and it should at least even be something more powerful than a shadow:confused:

well if all of the princesses hearts went into soras then when he released his and kairis to form roxas and namine should more nobodies of been formed since he would of released all of the princesses hearts too? well i am thinking that sora did not have all of the princesses hearts... just kairis

Hanzo

What this thread is simple.

Sora became a heartless and lost his body. Then when Kairi touched him his body didn't return. Yet his heart just took form of how Kairi remembered him. Thus he looked normal but was still a heartless.

Now Kairi she became a nobody but so did Sora. It's hard to explain. But Roxas is both Sora and Kairi along with Namine is both Sora and Kairi. Thats why Sora and Kairi was able to talk through Roxas. They was made not just because of Sora but when Kairi and his heart became one. SO Sora had Kairi's heart again when he regained form. And same how Sora did with Kairi. So since they had a part of each other heart Kairi was now able to make a nobody but not a heartless thanks to Sora.

So this is hard to say but think about this. If all of the other 6 princess hearts left them how come they didn't have a nobody. Also think of how they didn't share their heart either.

OK when i said this, this doesn't mean Sora was a heartless heartless. He was helped by Kairi and together broke the laws of having Sora turned into a heartless. Yes Sora was only a heart in a form but cause of that he was able to wield a keyblade. Yet unlike Xehanort he still had light in his heart cause of Kairi so that made him strong enough to keep the keyblade. But some people forget that Kairi's heart purified his heart from the darkness that would turn him into a heartless.

devilman501

How I see it is for one, there's Sora. When your heart separates from the body and soul, it becomes a heartless, just like in Kingdom Hearts One when Sora watches a shadow attack a man, then his heart to float out and become a heartless. Like Leon in the first game said, everyone has a little bit of darkness in them. If you get too much, BAM! You're a heartless. Lose your heart? Heartless.

Alright, so Sora stabs himself with Dark Riku's keyblade which extracts hearts. Sora loses his heart and so his heart becomes that silly Shadow, then his body becomes Roxas. So Roxas is made, there. Namine tells him that he is part of Sora, obviously implying that Roxas is a nobody. So Roxas is there. When Sora wakes up, Roxas (in a sense) stays in existence but he's also in Sora now. Now at the World That Never Was, Sora fights Roxas. Obviously Roxas managed to get out and decided to duel Sora. Afterwards, after beating one of the Xemnas fights, Namine shakes hands with Kiari and Kiari becomes whole. Same with Sora and Roxas. So Roxas has been around the whole time, but just not showing up, up until then.

So when they combine, Sora is now completely whole, just him, just Sora. But at the ending scene, it flashes from Sora staring at Kiari to Roxas and Namine, meaning that they're still there, but just not in a physical sense. So to explain Sora, it's obvious how he caused Roxas to appear, but Roxas was simply (in a sense) inside of Sora most of the time. Then there's Kiari. As we know, in the first game, in The Secret Place, Sora tries to catch Kiari flying in the wind coming from the door, but instead, Kiari's heart goes into Sora, so now Sora has Kiari and his heart. Now, because Kiari lacks a heart, she's lifeless and somewhere in the world, Namine comes into existence. Now when Sora stabs himself with Dark Riku's keyblade, he releases his and Kiari's heart, and Kiari wakes up again. Namine is still out there somewhere, probably being forced to help by Marluxia for the GameBoy game. So Kairi wakes up, but Sora becomes a heartless, but when they hug, the light from Kiari (one of the princesses) showed him the way to the light and he found his heart again, causing him to become himself again. (Of course Roxas is still roaming around, of course what he's doing is unknown.)

Finally, after the Xemnas battle at some point, Kairi with Namine and Sora with Roxas, they combine, and they make one (but each is still there), then shortly after, the game ends. Give or take, personally I find my idea most accurate, but in recap. Sora gets Kiari's heart. Namine is made. Sora loses his and gives Kiari her heart back. Roxas is made. Kiari (a princess) wakes up. She helps Sora find the light. A spar with Sora and Roxas at the World That Never Was and a meet-up between Kiari and Namine. With the help of girl power (YEAH!) they get to the tower. Kiari+Namine and Sora+Roxas. We're a happy family. End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back