• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hp? Mp?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ax3L

Website
sohnegraphics.forumsplace.com
Hey guys, out of my curiosity, does anyone here know what the HP and MP will be at the beginning of the game? Like in KH, Your HP started out as only being like 20 (I tihnk), so as you got further in game, it went up(the health bar). My question is if sora will have to get further into KH2 and then get the (health bar) fully up. All of KH2 screenshots, I have seen the health the same everytime. So I am thinking you won't have to get your health up and all because It might just continue off from KH...like having max everything. Meh.... I don't know if I explained it well enough for you all to understand, but If you don't understand anything, just tell me...I'll try to explain it better :)

Cya around!

nothingness

youll start off with around the same as kh1, they only have max health and mp because theve been demos and they dont the ppl to die easily... im pretty sure

Awards
yep, i agree with what everyone else on here has said because it's a demo they didn't want there fans to die easily and say oh my freakin' gosh i hate square and disney because they'd lose fans that way

tdude_6

WTF r u talkin about!!! this whole website is based on one of nomura's derecting jobs. wat r u doing here if u don't even like him?

tdude_6

pwn3d to the max said:
sry guys but

F*CK nomura he should have stayed a character designer and no more because ever since he directed the ff's they have gotten worse

ummmm WTF. y r u on a website that is completley dedicated to Nomura's Directing jobs? The FF's r still just as good with nomura ok? jeez don't come on here if u r goin to dis him

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i agree...but dont double post......if he doesnt agree w/ nomuras job the thats his/her opinion so dont go getting mad....or w/e.....but its weird how hes a kh fan and yet doesnt like nomura.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back