• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hp and Mp leveling?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hp and Mp leveling in future KH games

• Final Fantasy style leveling

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Kingdom hearts 2 style, bonus leveling

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Kingdom hearts style, every few levels(mp rare)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(if you choose other can you post why and what)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
In future kh games how would you like the hp and mp leveling like:
-Like in Fianl fantasy it increases wach level.
-KH2 style, that you get bonus leveling.
-KH1 where it goes up every few levels.
-Or ,maybe a new version.

EDIT: I prefer FF style.

Alpha_Sonix

I'd want Final Fantasy leveling like Final Fantasy XII, you level up and you get to have a grid and you buy abilities, HP, MP, Defense, Attack and Magic points through getting enough LP, of course the bosses will have to be really hard, like Data Organization hard and have lots of health bars. But of course they pretty much probably won't be doing this and just stick with the Kingdom Hearts 2 system.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd want Final Fantasy leveling like Final Fantasy XII, you level up and you get to have a grid and you buy abilities, HP, MP, Defense, Attack and Magic points through getting enough LP, of course the bosses will have to be really hard, like Data Organization hard and have lots of health bars. But of course they pretty much probably won't be doing this and just stick with the Kingdom Hearts 2 system.

I'd love that, but we all know KH games have to be ridiculously easy and a complex system of custom leveling just isn't what Nomura's going to implement.

Athel

Machinist
I think either KH2 style, with bonus leveling, or FFX style, with something resembling a sphere grid.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'd like to see the FFX leveling. I'm curious at how that would perform in KH.

Ralyn

I liked how they did it with the bonus leveling in KH2 and the grid from FFXII :) It'd be awesome if they found a way to combine the two...

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I didn't even know there was bonus levelling, I just levelled up in KH2 o_O. I did see it on the main menu, but never actually bothered to look into it. Please explain x_x.

And FF style works for me, but I never had any problems with KH either. To be honest I'm really not fussed, as long as it works well!

khloser4life

I didn't even know there was bonus levelling, I just levelled up in KH2 o_O. I did see it on the main menu, but never actually bothered to look into it. Please explain x_x.

the bonus leveling up system was like when you beat a boss, you got a specific abilty or hp/mp boost, so instead of gaining hp while you leveled up, you got it when yo beat bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back