• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hows Them Apples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

Oh this sucks !!! hahaha i was waiting for my call and i find out... they dont have it till tomorrow. ALSO...... since my friend went to reno to snowboard i had to pick up his game.... AND I DID PICK IT UP they got theirs earlier than mine. and my mom wont let me open his OMG ITS SO HARD Not to open his and just fricken play it..... ah the torture its right nextt o me too omg... still in its plastic wrap... sigh.....

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol that would be hard.........its like you just staring at it or when your friend comes to pick it up you just go "what game" then run away

D

Dexter

You can just open it. Barrely touch the box open the case and replace some other game you have and, he/she can have a good home coming suprise!

lionheartroar83

If he is a fellow fan such as yourself...he will understand if you open it. Plus if he gets mad..just bake him some cookies. Everyone loves cookies

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yes i love cookies...........and if i had it i wouldbt bare having it there but no able to play it..........soo tempting

Axel3344

wait when is your friend coming back?
edit**: well i say to just play it and when ur friend comes back u can offer him cookies as mention above or even a cake.nothing more satisfying than baked goods with milk

Last edited:

Foshizzle

Well ... at least he comes back today, anbd my store doesnt get a copy till 1pm -5pm considering i live in hawaii. So not much worries but whats funny is my friend didnt reserve and he got it on the 28th, me and him were going to a friends house when my friends game got called that it came in we went their and he asked if they could buy 2 and what doy ou know HE GOT one.... as well for me im still waiting... on my game and le guide... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back