• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How you Pick who you play as in Bbs(Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

josiahehh

I was more interested in what order you'll play TAV. I don't know if anyone has discussed that at all.

yeah , I figure difficulty will be set before you play through the game , as any of the characters. if anything set before each of their stories , not overall for all of them.

yes. I did just make an account on here to comment on this lol

zhill05

I pretty much like how the difficulty has always been beginner, normal, proud, critical. This lets you start off at a decent setting and then once you get through the game you can challenge yourself in the other settings. Determining the difficulty by characters would make the game a bit harder since one person may be good with magic based moves, but bad with power or speed moves. Hopefully, square won't change how the difficulty was from the previous games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Orignally Posted by The Conquerer
Two: Based off your actions during the tutorial, the game itself selects a recommended difficulty setting. It is up to you if you want to play on that setting or, not. You know, kind of like in COD...

I like this idea. It's kinda like how they did it in the first game, where your levelling speed is determined by your answers to Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back