• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How will order work in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan123

How will order work in BBS? For example, when Ven is at Snow White's world, Snow White is alive and they are talking and stuff. When Aqua gets there, Snow White is dead. But what if you went as Aqua first, then Ven? I mean, I'm guessing it will be exactly the same. I guess people just have to understand/realize that it's in a different order, so it's kind of viewed as a flashback in a sense?

It won't be a problem for me, or any of you here I'm sure, but if there are younger or...uh...not as smart, people playing, and get confused about this.

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Everything will work out normally, that is to say, no flashbacks or any kind as far as we can tell, except there will be signs that Terra, Aqua or Ven was here before the character you're playing . This can be confusing, however, Nomura stresses that the game can only be fully understood after playing it completely.

Well, most people, even if they are 10, would understand after they have played the entire game. If they don't..... no comment.

Evan123

True...lol. I guess this can be closed, it was a stupid question for me to ask :/

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Its kind of like the whole Sora's story, and then Riku's story in CoM. You play as Sora first, and then you play as Riku, even though they are both happening at the same time. If they don't understand that, they probably would have gotten confused with KH a while ago and stopped playing.

Ventus94

basically, the order's going to be the same, but with each character, it's a different experience.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How will order work in BBS? For example, when Ven is at Snow White's world, Snow White is alive and they are talking and stuff. When Aqua gets there, Snow White is dead. But what if you went as Aqua first, then Ven? I mean, I'm guessing it will be exactly the same. I guess people just have to understand/realize that it's in a different order, so it's kind of viewed as a flashback in a sense?

It won't be a problem for me, or any of you here I'm sure, but if there are younger or...uh...not as smart, people playing, and get confused about this.

i believe it's similar to dissidia, somethings arent explained until you play different scenario, or you might just play the right scenario in the exact order. Ven seems to play the role in the beginning, and as for aqua and terra play the middle and end (seeing as how i cannot tell which one is middle and which one is end)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back