• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to ply at same time Re:Com and 385/2 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMike

Hello mates! :D
After just finishing KH1 in PCSX2 at maximum quality, I would like to try Re:Com and now, as I have improved my english knowledge a bit, I think I can handle it perfectly. Anyway, moving on, I just heard that 385/2 days plot is developed with Re:Com at the same time, and I would like to follow it as well without losing anything.

So here's the question. As some people translated KH 1.5 385/2 days movie too english, I would watch it while I play Re:Com, so I don't want to get spoilers on myself. So my question is, how I could play at the same time 385/2 days and Re:Com? In what day of "Days" Sora should be in Castle Oblivion (and then Re:Com start)

If u could answer me this question I would appreciate it! Thanks for all your support.
Cyaaaa! ~ ^w^

PS: If you think it's better to play it in order, I mean Re:COM and later "Days" , tell me it as well. I would like to enjoy it as much as possible.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The 358/2 Days Ultimania contained an official timeline showing where Days overlapped with Sora's adventure which may help, but the timeline itself contains spoilers which is a little troublesome in this case.

The basic info is that Sora arrives in Castle Oblivion the day after Axel and co. leave for it. It takes him 25 days to reach "the top". Riku arrives the day after Sora and leaves the castle after 27 days.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
When Roxas falls unconcious in Agrabah, that's when Re:Com starts.
Actually, that's when Soras memory takes a turn for the worse.

Its about a day after axel leaves that RECOM should really start.

The 358/2 Days Ultimania contained an official timeline showing where Days overlapped with Sora's adventure which may help, but the timeline itself contains spoilers which is a little troublesome in this case.

The basic info is that Sora arrives in Castle Oblivion the day after Axel and co. leave for it. It takes him 25 days to reach "the top". Riku arrives the day after Sora and leaves the castle after 27 days.
That makes me wonder where the diddly sora and the gang and Riku actually slept.

and tc, what is the point of maximum quality? I have pcsx2 and it doesn't look any better in1920 by 1080 than 1080 by 1080 and it saves a lot of pc power. Not to mention a monitor can't display more than its native resolution, color, and other display settings.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That makes me wonder where the diddly sora and the gang and Riku actually slept.

Sleep is for the weak!

*is weak*

Maybe they just got themselves hyped up on lukewarm vending machine potions and never slept 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back