• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to make movies 101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

Hey, for anyone here who is skilled at making movies, please come here because I need your help on putting together one. This is my first time making one, and I would appreciate some expert tips. This thread can also be for anyone who has any questions too, about making one, so feel free to write what's on your mind.

I need to know how can you replace a song with another on a video?

jk4eva

Ok, I am using windows movie maker. And I am trying to use a trailer from KH to compile it differently, so that means the music is still there. Yes, so basically, I want to use another song instead.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
All right, what you do change the settings on the bottom of the screen, the thing where you put the clips, change that to timeline, NOT storyboard. Once you have done that, click on the timeline where you would put the video, but don't click on a clip. Then, there is an image like a scroll bar, next to the microphone. Click that, then slide the bar all the way to the right. It should turn off the sound from the clips, and only have the sounds you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back