• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to get Drive bar upgraded????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega dude

Sorry but I'm only 10 years old I have realy no experience in games so I'm not realy far in KH2 so can someone please tell me how I can get my drive bar upgraded PLEASE because its only up to 3?

Little_Red

betch.
Okay first thing is go to the Olympus coliseum, go see chaos, and enter the battle where after 10 battles you go against Hades. As soon as you enter you drive bar is maxed out. Then when you enter leave the battle and when you come out your drive bar should be full. I got that off of mtv.com, I'm not exactly sure if that'll work yet, if it doesn't kill mtv.

Biggy

li'lwitch8251! said:
Okay first thing is go to the Olympus coliseum, go see chaos, and enter the battle where after 10 battles you go against Hades. As soon as you enter you drive bar is maxed out. Then when you enter leave the battle and when you come out your drive bar should be full. I got that off of mtv.com, I'm not exactly sure if that'll work yet, if it doesn't kill mtv.

Yes it works that is how I level my drives (right now they are maxed at 6 bars)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually it's based on Bonus Levels. Bonus Levels is what gives you items, who you beat doesn't really matter. Every Boss Battle win (most atleast) gives you 1 Bonus Level point. Sephiroth gives you the Final Bonus Level Up. That's why you will notice that if you complete the game up to the very end and haven't beaten Sephiroth, your Bonus Level is at 49.

Bonus Levels are what gives you the nice extras like skills, boosts in HP, MP and Drive. That kind of stuff. So who you beat doesn't matter at all. It's what Bonus Level you gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back