• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How the BHK wields the Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

I've decided to put a little effort into this post.

Question:
Right then, we'd like to ask you some questions about that improved story. First, was Kairi coming to Destiny Islands fate, or was it just coincidence?

Nomura--It was both. It's not shown in this game, and it's a delicate issue whether I can call this a living setting, but anyway Kairi was sent out from Hollow Bastion by Ansem's hand. And the reason why Ansem sent her was to find the Keyblade. There was actually evidence of that in the jail at the End of the World. Ansem thought that girls who are princesses would be sure to make it to the place of the Keyblade. So Kairi coming to the place with Sora and Riku was both chance, and also fate.

Question:
Do you mean to say that there are other "Keyblade Heroes"?

Nomura--Well, undoubtedly there are other "Keyblade Heroes", but it just so happened that this time, Kairi made it to the world where Riku and Sora were. That's all.

Question:
About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?

Nomura--That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.

As you can see, I've quoted an interview with Tetsuya. This is the source: http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/tetsusan

Anyway, Tetsuya says that undoubtedly there are other "Keyblade Heroes". Keyblade Heroes. Well, that means there are strong hearts capale of using the keyblades power, all across the stars. So, what's wrong with BHK wielding keyblades, if he is undoubtedly, a Keyblade Hero? Just as Sora, Riku and King Mickey are (well... maybe "was" for Riku...).

Anyway, are there any questions?

EDIT: BTW Road to dawn, pretty good theory nontheless.

LittleWarrior84

There was another theory that said the BHK is a replica of Riku and Sora, and since they both originally had good hearts he would've gotten two, that also explains the keychains and the promise, and the keyblades. Like how when Sora fuses he can dual wield. strengthening the heart basically, so BHK is kind of always in a mild drive form.

S King

sora_123 said:
can you explain, the last paragraph, of the interview? i don't get it.

OK, I'll try.

Question:
About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?

Nomura--That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.

What Nomura is saying here, is that the light of the heart (probably Riku's) shone through the Darkness. When Sora - struggling to get the Riku - touched the light, he temporarily gained the keyblade. That make sense?

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
road to dawn said:
Ok, here is what I thought of a few minutes ago. In one of the trailers for KH2, Namine' is seen talking with the BHK. Scince she knows Sora and this was the only character that knows Sora to come across the BHK (apart from Axel) Could it be possible she gave him the keychains for the Oblivion and Oathkeeper?

It may sound stupid but think...

The Riku Replica holds a version of the good luck charm. He may of given this to the BHK, the BHK may of made a promise to protect sora to Namine',

The Oblivion is the second name of the castle Namine' is kept in. She could have an item showing that, and given it to him.

What are your thoughts?

that's a pretty interesting thought, though i was thinking - oh lookie Namine's pilfering stuff from Sora! - but how would she get her hands on the charm Riku Replica's had his hands on? that's probably a stupid question, though.

this is a pretty stupid thought but from the scans and images of BHK holding the Oathkeeper, i thought it looked a tiny bit different from the original Oathkeeper. That includes the charm at the end of the Keychain. the Oblivion, i doubt, would look diff. between the two (if Sora ever wields the Oblivion in KH2) but for a while i thought the Oathkeeper looked different with Sora and BHK. perhaps the Oathkeeper he has is the one Namine fashioned for Riku Replica, except this time it's being used for good.

and we know now that BHK can use the Keyblade, evident when he tried to knock out DiZ in the 'egg' room. fact is, he'd probably attach the Oathkeeper to that one but what about the 'base' keyblade for the Oblivion? where does THAT come from?

and if people are right about BHK being in some mild drive form, does he STAY in that drive form? that doesn't make sense, does it?

and in that little interview that really doesn't make sense to anyone except Nomura, i think what he's saying that either one of the boys could've touched the heart but the Darkness from Riku's heart probably (or obviously) blinded him from that light. Sora, though, wasn't exactly affected by that black ink so he was able to see it and if you were in a dark room with nothing but a small pinprink of light, wouldn't you go for it, too? there's the Keyblade, which is 'temporarily' Sora's. Wouldn't that mean if Riku came back to the Light, he could take it? or is free will involved in this? He chose the middle path. Would that mean it was his choice NOT to wield the Key?

d_fallen_1

kaizer21 said:
What? What are you talking about?
to explain more clearly, it is something that the player will attain, the one controlling sora, but in reality, the only keychain sora obtain was the one kairi gave him which is the oathkeeper. it is possible that he also obtain the oblivion as well

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
um that really is irrelevant because either way in the game world Sora gets the Keychain, not the player, and that includes the Oathkeeper. after all the other Keychains are gifts to Sora, not " oh here's something for you, mighty human who controls Sora the bundle of pixels on the tv screen"

and this really has nothing to do with BHK. i'm betting that HE gets the keychains though, not the 'player', the 'hand of God'

XD

sora_123

and in that little interview that really doesn't make sense to anyone except Nomura, i think what he's saying that either one of the boys could've touched the heart but the Darkness from Riku's heart probably (or obviously) blinded him from that light. Sora, though, wasn't exactly affected by that black ink so he was able to see it and if you were in a dark room with nothing but a small pinprink of light, wouldn't you go for it, too? there's the Keyblade, which is 'temporarily' Sora's. Wouldn't that mean if Riku came back to the Light, he could take it? or is free will involved in this? He chose the middle path. Would that mean it was his choice NOT to wield the Key?__________________

it wasn't riku's choice not to wield the keyblade, the keyblade had already chosen sora, as its wielder. As for riku, he wasn't swallowed by the darkess, he chose darkness. it's safe to say that riku, like ansem, both had greed in their hearts; ansem for knowledge, and riku power. so i come to the conclusion that darkness, grew in their hearts; compare to a person that heart is taken by a heartless, they had a choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back